Blue Dream & some White Buffalo Seeds Sativa’s

Got my hands full here, the BD are femmed and started back on feb 2 , 2024in a 4x4 tent, they are now just over 4’ tall. There are 6 Lieu Hahn Sativa’s and 2 Colombian Black 3/4Haze all looking pretty good for being 27days old. I also have 3 femmed Lemon Drizzle that are hermied seeds from the last grow, they popped within days of planting. Also far right is an almost 2 year old femmed C99 x? that I tried to revege but it never reverted to veg state, as did the G13 about the same age both femmed seeds not sure if they where also auto flowering too. I suspect they were.

1. List item** **
11 Likes

Great work, thanks for sharing.

Found a couple of leaves with powdery mildew on one of the Blue Dreams. To me they look a little pale, thought I had a mag def treated with tsp Eason salt per gallon of water. Gave that twice maybe a week apart. Not sure that was correct diagnosis because last week I came to the conclusion it maybe a nitrogen def and added 1tbls per 10 gallon container and watered in good.
Treating the PM with a milk water solution. Had PM last year there and it worked well enough to salvage the plant.
Anyone who has grown BD know if the strain is susceptible to it ? I have 3 lemon drizzle, and the Lao sativas in the area.

1 Like

Tbls of dried chicken manure for the N

Little update : the 2 BlueDreams ( next to fencing ) are coming along, well over 5’ . I’m thinking I overwatered and that was my problem, that and powdery mildew that I’ve been treating with sulfer. The 3 Lemon Drizzle ( hermied seeds from previous grow ) have been flowering for 3 weeks at least BD also. Tallest LD is approaching 6’ and man cola starting to fill in. The 2 revegged plants from 2 & 3 grows back have exploded after root trim and bump up to bigger containers filled with mushroom soil. My new medium from here out . Took cutting from both only one plant rooted , 3 new clones of G13 . I moved then into the tent to keep vegging and take more cuttings, really want the Cindy…so sweet and tasty. The 6 Lau Hahn and 2 columbian x haze are all tall with 11 fingered leaves . Should be able to sex them soon, they have been moved inside under a ~1k light .

6 Likes

I put the revegged plants back out in the garden to flower out, no room with the tent. At least I’ll have some Cindy for thanksgiving .

2 Likes

Looking good man. Nice selections

Update… About a week ago I moved the Sativas into the tent under 16 hr light. I found 1 male 2 days ago that was culled. Not sure if it released any pollen but we’ll find out down the road. On another note the Lemon Drizzle hermi seeds looking good but something happened that snapped the main cola about 8” from the top. I left it hanging by a couple of threads, she’s was over 6’ and fattening very nicely.

3 Likes

Pulled another male yesterday, down to 6 , 4 lieu Hahn & 2 columbian x 3/4 haze. Bent 2 over with copper wire today to try to control height . Years ago a guy grew tremendous amounts of herb in a garbage can, spiraled around a light that hung from the lid. May tilt the container in a corner and wrap the inside of the tent.
Some pics of the garden. The blue dreams got beat up and are way behind the hermied lemon drizzles, big one with broken cola trichs all cloudy while other 2 run the gamut, cloudy, clear, some amber. The revegged Cindy 99 and the G13 looking great considering they are 2 years old about. I drool when I’m around Cindy… hahaha.
Disappointed in the BD bud size also had or still have powdery mildew . All plants show some spots of it , not bad but need to keep an eye on that this close to harvest. The BD looking to be late and the seeds were popped first days of Feb.

4 Likes

I just chopped the tall Lemon Drizzle with the broken main cola. Almost all cloudy trichs with a little more powdery mildew so I thought I’d call it now. Found 2 spots with some type of bud rot, dark brown looked at first like dense dried pistols . Plant was just under 6’ .
The PM is on a couple of the others. Was hoping it was left over sulfer from spraying for it but it’s appearing on other plants. The Cindy has it on a couple of leaves inside , plants more bush after the reveg.
Very dank smell during trim.

1 Like

Updating the update… went out and chopped the remaining lemon drizzles. These half the size of the first and sadly half the weight or more but they also had the PM and some bud rot on one spot on one of them.

Couple of pics of the Sativa’s & the 3 Lemon Drizzle with a rough trim. May train them against the walls and let them grow to the center of the tent. Back leaf & right is the columbian 3/4 haze, the Lieu Hahn with a couple of nice pink pistils . Suprised they are flowering so quickly being ~ 90 days from seed. Perhaps I can harvest before Christmas.

1 Like

1 Like

A couple of more pics. It’s almost 90 days from seed and I’m hoping for another 8 weeks of flower but that’s just guessing on my part. Have 3 in training , crushing & twisting stems until they are soft and limp. Still in the garden are the 2 blue dream looking beat up but coming along with a nice fruity smell . The revegged cindy99 & G13 looking nice buds frosting up the Cindy makes me drool. Hahaha

3 Likes

Looks like there moving along okay inside. Just a suggestion…id remove those dying fan leaves, they can cause all kinds of issues. Im only talking about those lower ones. Sorry if i missed but is it getting chilly outside there? Sometimes tricky moving plants out to inside. They seem to be handling the move fine though

I think it’s more than just the move inside or the cold… I’m pretty sure I over watered during the summer & mistook the results for other nute deficiencies. Something going on if you zoom in on the growth tip on one pic you can see the leaves cupped somewhat.
Trial & error…