BLUE MOONSHINE Grow

6 Females 1 gal upgrading to 2gal. Fabric/build-a-soil
2 Males 1 gal/2gal

19 Likes

Looking good! Literally drooling over this grow lol. Super excited to see what the males look like in full flower. Are there any noticeable smells yet?

6 Likes

Happy to sit in a corner and learn. Thanks for the opportunity. Good luck with the grow.

Peace

3 Likes

@Josh_Blue you might like this one!

2 Likes

27 Likes

Looking great very nice looking plants. What your plans for the beans ?

2 Likes

Have two males separated. Will pollinated some lower branches. Also hitting my BBHP with pollen!

5 Likes

Those are looking great. I’ve always wanted this one, too. I hope your project goes good. I’ll keep my eyes on this one, too. peace

4 Likes

1, 3 & 7 stand out for some reason. :thinking: Great job

Peace

4 Likes

Whoa, this was a cool thread to stumble upon, just wrapped up probably my 4th or 5th listen to DJ’s potcast episode, cool to see someone working the moonshine line. All the best @Cannaology :v:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Hell yeah I’m sure there will be some nice plants in that mix. I f2 my lemon g × 88hp this past grow. Planning to hunt through that at some point. I have some autos also if you ever want to trade

1 Like

I might have some BMS at home, ill have to check when I get home, I got a couple dj short packs a few years ago and insta blue was one of them, ill have to check the other :thinking:

This is definately a thread ill be keeping tabs on, nice work @Cannaology

Follow up question… is BMS any way related to Old Time Moonshine?

7 Likes

@Jinglepot if my spotty memory serves me correctly I think the BMS came first and the old time moonshine came about from a seed run of the original BMS stock that was done in a large facility in Canada with fellow breeder Chimera (Ryan Lee), so I think old time moonshine is essentially a selection and filial generation of the BMS line. DJ speaks about it in his potcast episode and think that’s the host of his overview that he provides there

(If I’m wrong here someone please correct me :heart::v:t2::grin::v:t2::heart:)

7 Likes

Awesome, I have a few dofferent Old Time Moonshine crosses worked by lastgreenvalleyseeds

This is my instablu pack I’ve been dying to grow

11 Likes

Yes I was fortunate enough to grab some purple moonshine from last green valley too, gotta figure out a good spot to slot those in myself. I haven’t heard of the insta blue before that’s one to keep an eye out for for sure, especially if they’re in your garden boss :fire:

8 Likes

2/9/23 ripening smelly fruity blueberry

19 Likes

Beautiful plants…put a smile on my face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Very nice! I have some of these seeds from RCCola as well

3 Likes

Bud shots sweet Fruity smells coming off the plants

22 Likes

Beautiful.

5 Likes