CHEM DD F4 Testers

59 Likes

Very cool! Definitely along for your grow

3 Likes

sounds really nice ill stop by here and there

1 Like

I do love anything chem

1 Like

Just started a complete Chem grow myself including some D S1’s and Chem d x Chem 91 . I’m a sucker for anything Chem or Kush.

4 Likes

I’ll be following along too!

listened to a podcast a year or so ago with the owner of hoko seeds. IIRC hes up in WA state and was/is doing some pretty big hunts, look forward to seeing what you find.

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance but what’s the signifigance of the double D? Chem D x Chem D?

Following…

4 Likes

@GCBudz

Green Beanz Seeds’ Chem DD F2 Description

Logo Green Beanz SeedsGreen Beanz Seeds Chem DD F2This all started with Rezdogs creation when he crossed the famous Chemdog D to his Sour Diesel IBL male back in 2007 - 08. Rez made two seed batches with this male before he lost him. Since then, the DD has been remade but with a different male. This version that I present is the one with the first special and lost Sour Diesel male. I say special because… as you pop the seeds and see the magic happen, you will know why.

You should find three distinct pheno’s in these seed packs. One that shows up about 30% of the time, is the famous Garlic pheno. She usually will lean a bit more towards the Indica/Kush type of profile and easy to spot either through plant structure or scent.

The next pheno, which is my favorite, is the lite Diesel Pheno. She tends to lean towards the Sativa side and has a sweeter and heavier skunk turpene. She will foxtail, showing her Sativa side, do not try and correct this, it is not temperature related. Its just her personality. The third pheno, I deem undesirable, only because it is similar to the pheno I just described as the sweet skunk pheno, but stays small in structure. I tend to cull those out of my future lineups.

Either pheno you choose, or both, you cant go wrong and you will see why this strain rides high in my stables and one I consider a rare and elite keeper. Depending on your veg time and your pruning and cropping skills, this strain can produce very respectable yields.

Flowering Time: 8-11 Weeks
Strain Type: Sativa/Indica : 40/60

15 Likes

@Cannaology appreciative of the enlightening! I was not aware of this work from Rezdog, although I had heard of him.

Pulling up a chair…

3 Likes

:eyes: :eye: :eye: :eyes:
Pulling up a chair.

1 Like

Bottom trim day

13 Likes

Got 3 Females, 3 Males (Removed)

15 Likes

Lime Chem smelling!

23 Likes

Def stoked on your grow!! Looking forward to watching these finish

1 Like

Sounds dope, excited to hear the smoke report.

1 Like

Updates

20 Likes

Well that’s a a hell of a name. Definitely got my attention nice plants btw

1 Like

Frosty!

18 Likes

Wow!!:star_struck: What an awesome structure @Cannaology ! Looks amazing, hope you saved cuts!
:grin::v::canada:

4 Likes