BLUE MOONSHINE Grow

Blue Moonshine (DJ Short circa 2000) opening the vault. Recieved from Canada (RC_Colas) preservation run
(Beaver Moon) 11/8/22

![20221108_203552|690x310]
(upload://2AX7TEB68zbph7LUMo4aemYzkd.jpeg)
![20221110_170530|225x500]
(upload://1X6Ye8UfuYy9FTKXe9mRDeoZ05T.jpeg)

!

54 Likes

Nice, cool if I watch?!, Hapi growing

6 Likes

Oh count me in pulling up the bean bag chair and loading the bong excited to see how this grows being one of the grandparents to sunshine daydream bet it’s going to be killer stuff :+1:

6 Likes

Sweet man I will follow good luck :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Watching. Been searching my ass off for BMS lol

25 Likes

Ooh grabbing a seat now! Blue Moonshine also something I’ve been searching after. Best of luck on these!

8 Likes

Haha this made me actually laugh out loud. Good stuff

5 Likes

Dang nice, good luck with the 'shine hunt!

2 Likes

Did I see Blue MoonShine?

Moonshine

Count me in… :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

yes-sir-alright-then I’m along for this one and Happy Growing The Doc

6 Likes

ready for the show! Ill be in the corner with my jars if thats cool :crazy_face:

9 Likes

alright all right all right i get older they stay the same…lol

4 Likes

Look forward to this, I remember when i first started growing this strains pictures always had me drooling. This was late 90’s early 2000s I think. I belive it was from the delta 9 collection? Anyways good luck!

5 Likes

Interesting… Why is the Purple Northern Lights #5 crossed out?

2 Likes

“Hey, I’m trying to find some Blue Moonshine”
“Oh, I’ve got some BMS x Purple Northern Lights!”
“Nah man, I just want the BMS”
“…Um… uh… no, yeah I’ve got that…” (uncaps sharpie) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

6 Likes

Yea I was curious at first but he said he got them from Bigworm himself so that’s pretty legit. IIRC the only other mention of BMS x PNL#5 on OG was from Craigson15 a while back. I’ve spent countless hours stoned at night just reading threads and looking for BMS on multiple forums lol. That Bigworm pack def stood out to me though so I had to ask!

6 Likes

13 Likes

These babies lookin juicy. For sure going to hop along for the ride.

along for the ride

1 Like

Good luck on this one!

Here’s the original RC_Colas thread for folks where he describes the selection and pheno notes:

5 Likes

18 Likes