Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Yes, the Japanese Beetles are around this year. I was reading that they are going to be bad this year.

4 Likes

I ve had them really bad . I havent seen any for the last 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Hopefully whatever you`re doing is keeping them away!

2 Likes

I actually planted onions and Basil around and in between for companion plants… I also have sunflowers going to . I think they maybe working . Fingers crossed…

5 Likes

Looking up what they don`t like, onions are on the list.

This version of Seedsman’s BlueBerry is Tall and Skinny. But I think she is smiling. (Even though she has only ever had 2-Meals of Chicken Shit pellets / I’m keen to add soil conditioners… buddy says next Summer)

ohmm & all is good. Just a little more pre-meditated on OG Row !

From the Human-end… Bamboo is in her Future, to open those Branches as we head into Bloom; 2 weeks time

8 Likes

I actually grew there version and it was decent .I actually ordered 10 more and they were ruined on transport .I was suppose to get them with my next order .I ve made 2 more orders hoping they would send them and they never did .I was disappointed with Seedsmans customer service so I stopped using them. The BB is pretty good though ,you ll enjoy the colors when it starts to get cooler out

3 Likes

had to find the baseline of these strains… so much BlueBerry in everything.

This is ground zero and we’re looking forward to it @Originalweedman

ps Seedsman has been great to me, nobody has dropped the Ball at either end. My longest Seed relationship is with Seedsman!

2 Likes

Lookin good…really good…keep it up and thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Looks like a great harvest!

3 Likes

Yeah it is , I can t get enough of the BB …I love seeing everyone’s plants and story’s about this amazing strain. I m excited to get these 90s BB seeds done so I can do some hunting .

6 Likes

Any updates on this Blueberry Blowout?

Blueberry Bonanaza?

Out of clever names…just curious how things are goin’

3 Likes

Coastal Blueberry.

14 Likes

(Fraser Valley Blueberry Hash Plant)

She’s pretty spectacular!

One hell of a breeding tool😉🫐🔥

Hard one to find now a days!

30 Likes

(Time Tunnel Old School Blueberry preservation)

Outdoor patches are rocking out!

An incredible place to look for old BB🔥🫐

15 Likes

she’s stunning

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for sharing your progress with blueberry strains…right on! Lovin it…

6 Likes

Hey friends, just popping in here on the thread to share the grapefruit x blueberry (Chimera seeds) I’ve been growing.

gf x bb #1

12 Likes

gf x bb #2

15 Likes

well done, she’s beautiful! where’d you source those beans? I’d love to grow some of that

@Originalweedman thats a dream garden you got there, i’m drooling…

5 Likes