Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Cool thread! I also love anything blueberry it’s such a unique plant, nothing quite like it. Not sure how I missed this.

5 Likes

Looking great! Are you making some DJ blueberry beans?

4 Likes

Your trees are looking FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for sharing those beautiful trees…gonna be huge when flowering…awesome work, keep it up

5 Likes

They look great @Originalweedman!! The weather has been very cooperative so far this year.

4 Likes

rThx brother. Yeah weathers been good. Hope the rain slows down towards fall.Been and epic year.

3 Likes

thx brother

1 Like

Absolutely, got 3 different version . I super excited to have anvendless supply of them . Im doing GDP seeds too. Thanks for the seeds . I ll get some back too u .

2 Likes

I love these fems . They are getting huge. Dying to seethem in flower . Thx again man.

3 Likes

Start thinking about what type of organic pest defense you plan to use. Pests like blueberry weed as much as we do!

I just used peppermint extract mixed with pHed water in a spray bottle and it worked pretty well.

3 Likes

Awesome project, man! Your plants look amazing.

2 Likes

I ve had issues with Japanese Beetles and leaf hoppers so far Neems been my go too .

3 Likes

Hairberry
(Herijuana x Blueberry)

16 Likes

Shit man,That looks soooo good…Nice plant .

4 Likes

Great cross and beautiful plant…seeing Herijuana brings back good memories of Sannies Seeds website…thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Awesome job those look healthy!

1 Like

Here is a picture of the same plant, after it was dry enough to jar.
IMG_5716

I can’t take credit for the cross, I just grew it out.
It’s a great nighttime smoke.
It reeks of berries and fuel.
It tastes like it smells.
I trimmed another one last week.
After trimming, I went upstairs, and the wife was like, damn you got the whole house smellin’ like dank!

This is a different pheno, that was found by a guy I know, on a different site.
I plan to pop some more beans in the near future and see if I can find this’n.

12 Likes

Everything lookin great…enjoy your medicine and thanks for sharing the pics

2 Likes

Nothing makes the house smell better then some good blueberry bud drying . Man its the best air freshener. lol Those buds look great man . Well done

5 Likes

Looking incredible man!

Pretty exciting to see my seeds grown by someone else, better than I did! :sunglasses:

The whole garden is impressive. You are going to be blue’d-out by next season :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks brother. I really love this plant ,structure and its just incredible all around. The clones also made it to . Im incredibly thankful for all u guys who let me grow there incredible seeds. I m excited to get my own breeding projects underway finally . I ll be sending out seeds to all of u guys. This winter will be the Blueberry hunt of my life,lol I can t wait man…

10 Likes