Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

I grew it before, you ll love it if u never tried it. The colors get wickid cool to when the weather gets colder.

3 Likes

Great thread @Originalweedman I grew some DP Blueberry back in the early 2000s, it had the nicest effect just like you describe. I think the seed catalogue at the time described it as “will chase your funk away”

The pictures above by @Scallywag are reminding me what an easy plant it was to trim, huge flowers with very few but large leaves through them.

5 Likes

Thx brother. I love all bb strains but the Dj Short 80s&90s was my all time fav. I ve been trying to find that strain for 20 plus years . I think I finally got it and I finally started pollinating plants . I have some huge projects coming up . I have the 90s DP BB going now and still selecting plants for breeding. I ll hopefully update tht stuff and add pics soon. This season has been amazing . I have 1 dj short BB plant thats nearly 12 feet and 9 feet wide. It s a beast and when people see it the flip. I had to tie it down so it dont roll over. I dug out a 80 gallon hole and filled it with ff ocean forest ,loom and other stuff ,its been great till it pours out and loosens the soil . So far so good. Its the 2nd biggest plant I ever grew next to the Lgstk plant from @THCeed .and @FieldEffect hooked me up with this insane plant Blue genes /N.L I ll add a picture of the stem . Lol , It s insane this plants also big asf and could b classifiedas a shrub…I ll be posting my indoor stuff soon . I ve been dealing with alot of family stuff so its been tough lately to get updates on here…

14 Likes

Sounds awsome :melting_face:
Had a dp Blueberry in 24 years back that was great. A real monster. Strongest plant. Perfect taste. Crossed it. Lost it. Stored the seeds wrong… :weary:

2 Likes

I ve heard a ton of good things about the dp bb .I m down to 4 plants to breed . Let me see how the seeds come out and after I take care of the guy who originally sent me these beautys I ll get some out to u…We need to bring the 2 classics back. Its amazing how people want the next best thing and forget about the stuff tht got us to it. I love the old strains, bb,gdp, ssh , sour d , Alaskan Thinderfuck ect…

6 Likes

@Originalweedman
Yeah what i like about the classics the stress less feeling i had. Maybe because i was younger and had less on my back? But i think it was more because of the strains. I was in hospital because of an motorbike accident. And after a blueberry it doesnt really matter whats happened. I like new shit but some strains are just too much stress for me. Like runtz. (Maybe cut to late) Other like Trop cherry i like. But still not the same. Would love to have the old bb back and Santa Maria :wink:

3 Likes

Cheesehead OG
(Deadhead OG x (UK Cheese x Blue Kryptonite)
All blueberries, smells like the smuckers syrup they use to make in blueberry flavor.

9 Likes

Great pics!!! I love how you describe the smell, right on! Thanks for sharing your hard work…lookin fantastic!!!

5 Likes

Blueberry sativa seed run, 4 from 6 made it to flowering, micro-cab wk1. Hoping sexing goes our way. The two sativas in the back smell very blueberry (so good) front left is more indica and complex smelling, one sativa looking runt but will pick up pace soon, hopefully. Wont count it out yet, once its roots hit the res it should take off

7 Likes

Same here with the stress and pain. BB melts away everything and gives u this euphoric feeling. To me it feels like after Inhave a couple beers u get this glow . I ve smoked tons of good strains but nothing ever had the same effect as the old BB. So hoping for the plants to be close. Can t wait to hunt thru the seeds to find and save this strain . My buddy on heres doing the samething. There should be alot of great BB seeds around. I ll keep u in mind when I harvest mine.

8 Likes

Just beautiful man. Damn those look great…

3 Likes

Those are absolutely gorgeous. I fing love the colors… WOW!!! I gotta see these finished and hear your smoke report. Well done man.

6 Likes

Yo bro, I replied to you in a private message.

3 Likes

If you want i share half of my pack Blueberry regs from cannapot with you. They say its dj shorts bb x true bb …

4 Likes

dm incoming .

1 Like

Small update on some nugs

This is @FieldEffect strain and its starting to fill in nicely , 9 foot shrub and the colas will be long asf . Just a beatiful bush .
@ChinookKing insane BB Fem just started flowering .Colors will be insane when cool weather moves in .

Heres @THCeed s insane LSGTK and its the biggest plant I ve grown to date. This is just beautiful .

90s Dj Shotr bb nug just starting to flower

and heres @Andrane Dj Short nug which is from my BB3 plant The plants a beast over 11ft and 8 wide .Excited about all of these . I did run into issues late with a plant getting a fungl issue but it seems to be contained.

And heres my Bbm and Hindu Kush plants buds…

16 Likes

I can t wait to see how these turn out

4 Likes

Your doing an amazing job…thanks for sharing your progress…lookin insane!

4 Likes

Looking incredible. Thanks for the awesome feedback. What are you thinking about the smell?

4 Likes

Since this is a bb thread… id like to ask y’all, what is the most blueberriest of blueberry strains? Flavorwise?

3 Likes