Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Coastal Blueberry by @SHSC-1

6 Likes

For me, so far, it has been Humboldt Seed Co Blueberry Muffin.

It used to be available as regs but now only fems and maybe fem auto. A buddy of mine made some crosses with a Blueberry Muffin male, and even those crosses came out nice n blueberry :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Its got a dank skunk smell so far and buds are sticky asf. I was on a step ladder checking on stuff and couldn t reach the top colas. Its nearly 13 ft . Just a beast . I can t thank u enough for the seeds.

6 Likes

Thank you both for the responses… i would love to get ahold of at least 1 of the 2 @THCeed @RookieBuds

5 Likes

thx brother .I appreciate

3 Likes

The BBM and The 90s BB too Holy shit these are insane , chinoo kings fems also…

3 Likes

Right on… i need to start getting some of these … really any… i just want a strong bb

3 Likes

My blueberry milk seed run is coming to an end, here they are at about 55 days or so.

The first picture is the clear pheno winner of these three, imo.

I also have two cuts making flowers.

My preferred is 3, because it smells of all blueberry. The others are more BO.

Blueberry milk 1 grows quite pointily

13 Likes

Yeah, I m breeding multiple BB plants . I lll hook up some members with some. I love BB . Its so under rated these days . It is an excellent strain to use to make other top notch strains…

8 Likes

Beautiful man.

4 Likes

I love BBM . My BBM is a freak , I bred her with a 90s BB male hoping to create my own BB strain . I had an issue with my indoor tent and lost a ton of awesome plants .I managed saving 1 bbm clone , a bb fem and 90s dutch passion plants . I m gonna clone each and hit with silver collidal spray and get fem seeds from all 3 . Thts always been the plan till the basement got flooded.

7 Likes

Great Growers and Great Genetics make monster plants.
Thanks for sharing such an awesome review.

8 Likes

What are you looking for?

4 Likes

Just something really super blueberry…

5 Likes

Blueberry is such a good flavor

5 Likes

I love u brother, your the epitome of wht makes this sight what it is . I ll be showing off the monster colas, the dank nugs and a full smoke report. I m stoked to say I gotta couple seeds of this left. I can t imagine what that male I had out in april and had to chop in may could ve been. This beast of a plant I grew was stuck out towards the end of june and it still was a monster. I m truly blown away by your strain. Thx again brother… I m truly impressed.

7 Likes

Bluebonnet F2

21 Likes

I ve heard nothing but good things from tht strain and by looks it looks great. Does it have a strong BB smell ??

3 Likes

Very blueberry… some a lil floral … others slightly earthy… pheno depending …

This keeper blue satty is pretty close to pure blueberry aroma …

I am going to be s1 ing my keepers got 4 phenos that are real nice…

19 Likes

Very beautiful nug you got there, has me drooling. Think I’m a go crack a jar right now :laughing:
K++ on the awesome work, I’m outta likes… @HeadyMcDank

4 Likes