Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

That is great feedback about 1 of my favourite strains. I have gazoodles of beans if you ever want more.

5 Likes

Your the best, thx man. I ll give u a ton of feedback and smoke report when I get it cut n cured. Soo impressed with this plant and I star

5 Likes

What a beauty and the colours :heart_eyes:
Where you got this strain from?

2 Likes

It came from Blu Bonnet F2s riot did of lonestar texas resin company’s blue bonnet line which was built around early dj short blueberry work around a high testing male lonestar found…

Not exactly sure why yet every blue line I have tried it seems like it takes 3-4 packs to find the plants I am looking for…

I am always disappoimted when I do 1… if I run 3-4 i can find good stuff…

I found 4 keeper phenos in this run I am going to S1… already got some regs…

5 Likes

Blueberry Muffin clone hitting that 4 weekish mark out in the greenhouse. No smells yet but developing very nicely

Coastal Blueberries… just brush these plants and the true blueberry aromas fill the greenhouse. These will get interesting over the next few weeks.

16 Likes

Looks great, I m suprised u got no smells yet. Mine starts before it flowers the it gets more intense as it goes. It s truly a great strain.

5 Likes

Lookin great…thanks for sharing your grow with us

2 Likes

Sounds like these Coastal Blueberries are pretty nice, I’ll have to keep them on my wishlist for when I have some extra cash :slight_smile:

4 Likes