Anybody remembers Shishkaberry!

Aybody remembers that one cola beautiful sweet plant?

3 Likes

I just puffed some not long ago. Yummy yummy in my lungy

2 Likes

Where you get it man?

1 Like

In canada we can order bud through the mail. One company always carries it:)

1 Like

If you find out about seeds let me know, i wanna stash some of it…

2 Likes

Idk if breeder steve makes them now. Hes into the wine.

1 Like

Sure… Old pic from 2001 :slight_smile:

Shishkaberry 50 days of flower in bubbler - Photo by @highgrade

5 Likes

Great pics, i always seen shish and thought it was a one cola plant, are there many phenos, or i am just confised maybe… All the same, if anybody hears of seeds, please give me a holler!

Found it but it’s a copy…

http://hempdepot.ca/seeds/Ustad/index.html#shishkaberry

Jack Smack

Shishkaberry copy regular

Indoor / outdoor
This version of the famous shishkaberry is two generations removed form breeder Steves shishkaberry #3. This incarnation manifests itself as a very vigorous, single cola, lightning fast plant with a finished product that has a dank spicy flavour. These plants do not like to branch and flowering is only 49 days making them ideal for close planting indoor S.O.G. gardens. The finished product from these plants is a nice dense bud that is completely coated with resin with a potency that start off as a happy
giggly buzz but later settles into a more relaxed experience. Wether you’re after bud or extracts you will not be disappointed with the yields on this
plant. Once she starts to flower she just explodes and after seven weeks she will be covered in flowers that just oozes resin. Outdoors she produces
a larger bush and will finish by the end of september however if you live in a rainy climate keep an eye out for mould.

Indoor flowering 49 days

1 Like

was one of the many strains I had still in original packs since 2003 , and that didn’t survive the 7 relocations and freezing/unfreezing… :sob:
D_S

2 Likes

So sorry. That would have been a treasure. Steve’s original. You could auction that!

1 Like

I wanted the strain, not the $$… That was the reasons for keeping them all this time…along with : Lui, adv. Mix, blockhead, swt3 from Sol my Floberry F1 and a bunch of quimik work like OCf2, g13*OC, and more…
Was definitely damn sad not seeing any sprout out of more than a hundred seeds…
Tried out last 10 Floberry last week , using Duke “air shake” method but… Even that failed…
D_S

3 Likes

Floberry sounds awesome. Is this like a cross of flo back to blueberry?

Was Dp Bb green pheno x DP flo resinous male
D_S

1 Like

Right, that was actually just to acknowledge that it was very valuable, i didn’t mean to say you needed the money, Cheers!

1 Like

that was my point toó… :slight_smile:
don’t worry I got your point…
cheers
:wink:
D_S

1 Like

Raspberry cream flavor smoke and FAST, I remember it like it was yesterday.
A local growshop guy had it about 15 years ago.

2 Likes

I grew some 2 years ago, Got the seeds from an old guy who runs a commercial op now.
it was nice stuff.

1 Like

Im harvesting shishkaberry tomorrow

1 Like

Never got to experience it