Looking for blueberry muffin seeds (CLOSED)

looking for blueberry muffins strain for aproject or some other strains that have that blueberry taste and smell going on. i have a breeding project i want to do with blueberry strains,
anyone here help?
i can send seed in exchange or?

reason im looking for the blueberry muffin is it supposed to have an incredible blueberry taste

6 Likes

running a clone i made right now. the one i have has super strong blueberry smell. more on the sour than sweet side of blueberry, but it’s missing the frankincense/perfume of old school blueberry. the BM high is just ok though. nothing too special, but it’s strong. not a true indica. from what i can gather the best/smelliest phenos are not huge yielders and will make you not want to post your plants as they cannabilize themselves for K…they will smell up your whole house with tart blueberry by f10.

5 Likes

I’m super pleased with JOTI’s Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin edition). I found two keepers in my pack: one a little bigger, the other a little frostier. They both reek of blueberries, but I don’t get muffin smells. Still, they are a great smoke that I plan to keep around… esp. since my seed pack is empty. https://jordanoftheislands.ca/

19 Likes

Chitown seeds has Blueberry Muffin on sale right now $77.40 for a 10pk of fem and 20pk of Reg for $77.40. Grew it last year, and had a bitch of a time with leaf septoria, only plant out of 12 that I had the battle with. Smoke was OK, nice taste of blueberry, bubble hash is where it shined though, great work/daytime buzz, as it wasn’t too stony or overwhelming. It’s one of the most requested for hash from my veterans/patients who smoke but don’t like to get blasted during the work day, and the taste really comes thru in the hash also.

4 Likes

I would use a Blueberry Muffin nursery cut for breeding to use as a female. Blueberry muffin seeds to pheno hunt the best male.
Sun Clone has BBM clones right now. :sunglasses: :metal:
Must grow cola plant. Stone cold Stunna. :100: Terps are off the charts.
Opps I see your looking just for seeds for a male.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.