Bodhi Dread Bread and Imperial Majesty; Lucky Dog Diesel Therapy; Doc D Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai, Outer Limits and Sour Diesel x DE

Nice, i have a pack labeled F3 #3 that keeps calling out to me.
I dig your description

5 Likes

That’s good info and more than I had at my disposal. Last thing I want is to be connected to that kinda business. If @HaRdRoC isn’t able to confirm, I’ll send you a replacement for those @CrunchBerries. Even when they’re free seeds, they should still be quality so you don’t waste your time with them.

10 Likes

Everything in my tent has been chopped and hanging for a week now…so now’s about the time I start scrolling through my seed spreadsheet looking for something to call out to me as next up. Sometimes I have an idea of what I want to grow next. Other times not so much.

10 Likes

OleReynard did Nepali Temple F2’s and Nepali Temple x Mother’s Milk… But that’s Nepali OG x Temple, not Mountain Temple.

14 Likes

Where did OR get the Nepali Temple F1 from to F2?

10 Likes

Said he got the F1s direct from bodhi :man_shrugging:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/hi-my-name-is-swizzle-and-i-have-a-seed-hoarding-problem.201364038/

Screenshot_20221003-184049__01

12 Likes

Thank you. That’s the person and grow I was thinking of. He never provide a pic of his pack so I never believed it, especially since the thread was “Mother’s Milk and Nepali og run.”

I had a hard time taking him seriously since he couldn’t even provide the right name of the cross and/or a pic of his pack. And I’d never seen that Nepali Temple pack listed anywhere. I’m not saying it couldn’t have been legit, but it smelled off due to the contributing lack of info from somebody claimed to be that embedded in the canna culture…

Basically…pics or it didn’t happen! :wink:

10 Likes

Yeah he definitely wasn’t clear about it anywhere but maintained it was nepali temple. Glad I was able to find somebody else with a pack and a, allbeit crappy, pic. I have his nepali temple x mother’s milk I need to run but never got the F2s.

11 Likes

Gawddamn, man, I log off for a few hours and this is what happens…? Haha. I’ll just respond in order of everybody’s posts.

Tree of Life and Mountain Temple are my top-two. I’m not sure what the third would be, actually haha. Uplift was awesome. That’s probably my third. Or maybe the OMG-leaning Smart Move I grew (and didn’t clone haha). I really dug the one Golden HP plant I tested a while back. Time Bandit was really good. Silver Mountain… haha. I dunno, I’ve grown a lot of his stuff.

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the Gold Star f4’s, those were really good. Yeah, the Gold Star f4 plants were great, so that’s probably my third choice. I forgot I even grew those until I started thinking, like,”Shit, what all of Bodhi’s stuff have I grown…?” I planted those my first grow ever, like seven years ago, and they were pretty amazing. I think I actually tried to sprout the rest of those seeds a couple years ago, but none of them popped.

I just went inside to check my list haha, because I was like,”Wait, do I still have those seeds???” but they weren’t listed. Bummer. I think I did plant the last of them right around when the quarantining shit started, which is probably why I forgot. That was an extremely hazy time.

Shoulda soaked them in fulvic… haha.

Plant ‘em. Let’s see how they do.

Yeah, my girl helped me make a spreadsheet haha, back when I was “done” buying seeds, like a year ago. I printed it out, all satisfied and shit, like,”Okay, these are all the seeds I’ll be growing for the next five years or so…” And then I bought a ton more. Didn’t feel like updating the spreadsheet, so now there’s just a bunch of packs scrawled in ink all over the pages haha.

Do you have an idea this time? What’re you considering?

OleReynard seems to know, like, every breeder haha… Who knows how much is true? I never followed his log here, but I did at the other place. Once I kinda “got to know him,” I was like,”Yeah, this dude isn’t really my style…” haha! I sent him a pack of Headbangers for his “Sour Project,” but when I saw the plants, I turned down his offer to send me the resultant seeds.

This is disheartening, since he sent me a pack of what are supposedly f2’s of NDNguy’s Big Sur Holy Weed repro. Or something like that. I dunno. I have a pack of Doc’s BSHB x A5Thai, maybe I’ll grow a few seeds from each pack at some point and see if there are any similarities.

But I probably won’t haha…

11 Likes

He can be a grumpy old man lol but after talking with him almost daily for the last year or two, dude doesn’t lie. He DOES know a good majority of breeders, personally. I’ve gone and checked with a few of them myself lol.

If he sent you a pack of something and said what they are, that’s what they are bro.

18 Likes

Well Shit! I didn’t mean to open a can-o-worms! Guess they will be getting wet when I get home from work. Only one way to see what I’ve got… Sorry @minitiger for clogging up your thread.

7 Likes

You are correct, I’m not a breeder, only thing I’ve ever crossed was Orange Goji and Super Lemon Haze.
I believe those came from and OG box a year or two back. You could probably find the person who ran them in the search engine on here.

11 Likes

Okay, cool. I do wanna grow those out at some point, but I also wanna take clones of both that one and the Doc D BSHB cross. And since I’m not really in “taking clones mode” at the moment, I’m not sure when I’ll actually plant them.

Haha, it’s fine, dude, I was just kidding around. I clog up my threads on my own, I don’t have a problem with everybody else doing the same.

16 Likes

One I’m definitely growing is a selection of Doc D’s Nigerian Haze (e.T.) x AfPak. I was sent a few snips of that one, so it’ll make it into the grow tent.

I need to figure out what else I’m popping soon, since those snips are rooted and will be ready to go as soon as I reset the tent.

11 Likes

If you’re acquiring the cut I think you are That is some good herb. Very unique terps. I got like a peaches and cream instant oatmeal smell from the one I smoked. Great uplifting high and very focused. Not racy. Very pleasant to smoke and the sample I got didn’t last long :weary:
I hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to share :green_heart:

10 Likes

Oh, that sounds good, especially since they’re clones and you don’t have to dig through the seeds. I’m assuming that whoever it came from selected for a Nigerian Haze-leaner? Hopefully they did.

Is that Nigerian Haze from Top Dawg? I grew a few Big Sur Nigerian x NL2’s from Bodhi a few years back, it was awesome weed. I dunno how related it was to whoever’s Nigerian Haze that might be, but it may be similar.

Did I miss that on your log? Or just straight-up forget? In any event, “peaches and cream instant oatmeal” sounds tasty haha. I used to eat that every day for breakfast when I was like eleven…

10 Likes

If it’s the same cut, it’s a Nigerian leaner. And the Nigerian is E.T’s cut. Not sure if he found it in JJ stock but very possible.

Not my cut. I haven’t grown it yet. But I have sampled the flowers of that cut( if it’s the same one, likely so), and it’s what made me want to grab the cut myself lol

I fudged up and bought mostly broad leaf crossed to the Afpak. Probably should have grabbed some more Sativa/Narrow leaf stuff crossed to the Afpak. Manageable Haze type , with awesome terps, soaring high, and fast finish

12 Likes

It’s the same cut you’re thinking of @Vagabond_Windy and yeah, it was selected toward the Nigerian Haze but only expecting about 70 days in flower, most likely due to the AfPak influence.

Yeah, I focused on mainly what I figured were more long flowering sativas/NLD crossed to AfPak and Sensi Star F2 and mostly broadleaf/indica crossed to stuff like the A5 Haze/Thai bx and Watermelon HP.

I’m considering diving into Vinaigrette from Hammerhead (male is A5 Haze bx x Flashpoint) and/or Maples (Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai x Pestilence) from Inkognyto to flower with the Nigerian Haze x AfPak.

7 Likes

Imperial Majesty #1 looks:

I always label each jar “1/2/3…” etc, so that I’m sure to keep going through the first jar first, then the second etc. That way, by the time I get to the last jar, it’s been sealed up for a good long while. I also tend to put the fattest nugs in the last jar, just because I feel like the bigger the flowers are, the longer they’ll take to be properly cured. Having said that, pretty much every jar of the Imperial Majesty #1 (and the #2) look like the above pics, with those tiny little nuggets. But that’s okay haha. There are some nice buds in the jars for sure, but nothing like the fat-ass flowers from those short plants.

Smell: so my “amateur” perfume-smeller friend came over and I had her smell these jars. This is not the same chick who gets perfume samples sent to her; the one who gets samples sent to her turned this other friend on to the whole “perfume-smelling game” or whatever haha. But she’s still got a good nose. Better than mine.

Anyway, as soon as she got a whiff of the first Imperial Majesty #1 jar (and the first #2 jar, too, actually), she immediately said,“Oh, wow, it smells like tomato sauce!” I was like,“What?” but I can see where she was coming from. It doesn’t smell like crushed tomatoes themselves, but the #1 definitely has a sorta “oregano/basil/marjoram/thyme” kind of “deep herbal” thing going on for sure, like the things that you use to season tomato sauce. It smells good. I was hoping it’d maintain the way it smelled while growing through the drying/curing process, with that “classic OG” aftershave/perfume-y kinda thing, but I guess not haha. I wonder how much the too-hot drying conditions had to do with that…

Taste: Woody. That’s really the only way I can describe it. It doesn’t taste like any kind of specific wood, it’s not like it’s “cedar” or “cherry” or “oak” or anything, but it tastes very woody to me. I get a little hint of “perfume” on the backend, but it’s mostly just a straight-up “woody” flavor. It’s not bad, but it’s not amazing, either haha.

Effect: I really like this one! It actually kind of reminds me of a better Goji, with that sorta “meditative/Everything’s fine/mellow”-type of high. The first thirty minutes are slightly cerebral, I definitely do a lot of thinking, but it isn’t overwhelming. It’s not rushy or racy or uncomfortable. I feel like those first thirty minutes are kind of a prelude to the actual high, which sort of implies that it’s a creeper, but it isn’t; I’m for sure very high shortly after smoking this one, but the real fun starts after about thirty minutes, when it becomes an extremely “mellow” high. That’s the best way I can put it. I don’t want people to take that the wrong way, though, because “mellow” to a lot of people might imply “weak” or “lazy” and it isn’t weak or lazy at all. It’s good weed and strong enough, for sure. Functional. It’s good weed for chilling and being functional haha. And if you’re not chill already, this weed will make you chill.

I also sleep really, really well when I smoke this one before bed, but in general it isn’t “sleepy time” weed. I’ve been blazing this one during the day and it’s been fine, no crazy-heavy comedown or anything. If you’re already sleepy, though, it isn’t going to keep you awake for more than an hour or so haha.

Anyway, yeah, I like this one a lot. I’ve only just started getting into the #2 Imperial Majesty, but so far I prefer the #1.

Edit: looks like there’s a seed in that one nug in those pics. Shit… haha. Overall, though, the IM’s don’t seem like they got “officially” seeded or anything, despite my earlier speculation. I haven’t found any seeds while I’ve been breaking up nugs. I did find a few fully-developed seeds at the base of a couple flowers on every single other plant grown this round while I was trimming, though. I dunno what that was about, but I don’t think the plants actually got pollinated or anything.

24 Likes

I really wish you’d take cuts of your stuff :sob:

12 Likes