Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

@syzygy the stem rub kinda smells piney but when I rub the trichs and when I open the tent, I’m getting a mixed berry, candy-like scent. I had a small light leak that I didn’t catch and fix until day 21…I think because of that and maybe a GG4 trait, the plant’s been throwing nanners here and there since. I’ve been plucking off like 3-4 a day. Here’s what she looks like now:

Space Monkey F2, day 40

33 Likes

@FourFour hey man, the Electric HP didn’t change too much after curing for two additional months. Still smells like BO with a hint of pickles. The high is still the same: daytime weed, no paranoia/anxiety, makes me feel super chilled out but ready to get things done, mild body effects.

The local hydro store tested it for me since I gave them some nugs to try:

27 Likes

@Pigeonman just got some of these! You liking them so far?

7 Likes

ONLY fifteen percent THC??? That weed must suck! Haha.

I’m kidding, I’m kidding! Just making a joke about the whole,”This strain tests at 80 billion percent THC. So you know it’s good!” thing.

18 Likes

Get it right man, it’s 15.2%! :joy: next strain will be 69.69% for sure

13 Likes

Stinky as fuck. I know it’s going to be some good stuff in that pack. I can’t wait to see how stinky they get. Best part is they will probably triple in size. There’s some skunk in there too and some fruity ness.

These seeds flew out really fast compared to the other ones btw

5 Likes

Lol, my bad homie. You explained stuff in your post, but I got stuck at the pictures! Sorry to make you repeat yourself

2 Likes

Lav Jack

Lav Jack

Lav Jack

Chem 91 x SSDD

70 Likes

Upcoming drop

"Moms lemon cream pie (mothers milk x lavender lemonade) (creamy lemon crystal castles)
Summer break (Jager x wookie 15) (Terpy oldschool zeppelin’s)
Purple afro (bushman aka ciskei x purple unicorn f3) (massive purple African sativa vibes)
Terpenado remix ltd (wookie 15 x strawberry milk) (terpenado parents switched for deeper diving into terp town)

NFT:
Ak47 1995 x 88g13/hp (big funky and powerful)
Sour diesel jp cut x 88g13/hp (#2 variant in the sour hash plant series)"

29 Likes

Mmmm :yum: that sounds damn good

All the others do too but man that one caught my eye

4 Likes

I am getting the Sour Diesel jp cut pack of seeds. I have the other two packs, Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x 88G13HP and the Ultra Sour Double Diesel x 88G13HP. I am planning on crossing those two. Crossing the JP cut into the offspring sounds good to me.

11 Likes

nice! first time not one of these seem interesting! what happened to retiring the g13 male?! haha

that must be the tom brady male!

11 Likes

Purple Afro could be interesting. I’m in no hurry for it. I dont see anything else that stands out.

6 Likes

I have heard Lavender Lemonade is insane.

15 Likes

Temporarily out of likes, but that made me nearly spit out a sip of coffee! :rofl:

He must have made a boat load of strains with the 88G13HP plenty that were not tested so I’m sure we’ll see NFT packs with the G hash male for a little bit.

As long as it’s been since he did snow lotus work, he did give out the GG4 x SL freebie last year or the year before, so maybe we will still see things like that trickling down from the G hash male.

I’m pretty interested to see what crosses he puts out with the DLA5 and PU F3 Dads if he continues to work with them, but of course I’m most interested in what new fathers he selects.

11 Likes

This definitely seems like overflow.

1 Like

That one sounds the most interesting to me. I was just thinking about this one night like fifteen years ago when I smoked a joint of AK in the back of the restaurant and then went back in to work haha. If I was in the market for new seeds, I’d absolutely buy a pack or two of that cross.

11 Likes

If the parents were switched on this, wouldn’t B have used the Wookie 7 since that was supposed to be the female version of the Wookie 15? If not, what’s this “new” Wookie 15 female?

10 Likes

I grew the sour diesel (chaco cut) x 88g13hp last spring and it was outstanding

11 Likes