Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

5 Likes

Prime example of reaping what you sow, he puts a lot of love into everything he does and I think it shows in how much love and respect he gets in return

13 Likes

No other breeder will I overpay for as much as I will for Bodhi seeds on an auction.

7 Likes

Is the Goji razz the same as the B Cut? While we’re on the subject, it’s an f2, right?

What about the Pinesoul cut, is that an F1 or an F2 phenotype?

I finally got around to buying some puf3 hybrids (all using a Goji mother). Probably going to pop all of which when I start pushing what I already have through flower. Just trying to get an understanding of exactly what I have coming in the mail.

8 Likes

Edited
Bodhi’s Goji OG ‘B cut’ is supposed to smell of goji berries, and is an F1.

Goji Razz is an F2

Pinesoul, ThunderEgg, Strawberry Cream Cheese, Purple Goji are all F1 phenos.

7 Likes

I appreciate you, man

That clears up the Pinesoul & Razz, But slight discrepancy on the purple Goji

I was going off of this post that I had bookmarked — Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1) - #3819 by nube

8 Likes

Oh interesting! The info I had from the original post on breedbay listed the pinesoul/thunderegg/strawberry/purple together. There were no F2’s mentioned so I’ve assumed from the get go that they’re all F1’s :thinking:

5 Likes

Also This

3 Likes

yeah all the goji cuts are different

Santa Cruz Strawberry Cheesecake is probably dead or obscured heavily. Besides THrive, I’ve never seen anyone grow that one.

QM and Thunder Egg are still floating around.

Purple Goji was lost by Haze Valley/Radio Ridge but is probably still out there held by some growers. I had this cut shipped to me 3 times at least, and every time, it was DOA while everything else was fine.

Pinesoul is everywhere

A list of the clones Bodhi released at Kind Peoples in Santa Cruz CA, Summer 2013

Goji OG (bodhi cut): the classic dark berry pinesol goji og cut. 9 weeks

Hippy Slayer : a dirty hippy x road kill skunk sativa hybrid with a unique aroma and extreme potency. found by pj in the test batch. 9 weeks

Pinesoul : an extreme lemon pinesol f2 goji og cut, very stretchy and robust. 9 weeks

Purple Goji : a purple stemmed goji og f2 cut that stays shorter and more full with a rich heavy berry aroma. 9 weeks

Queen Mother Goji : an f1 goji selection from 100 seed plants, chosen for its size, extreme resin, and buttery og berry smell. 9 weeks

Santa Cruz Strawberry Cheesecake : The super frosty strawberry goji pheno from the f2 generation. 9 weeks

Temple (bodhi cut): huge fast hazy towers of canna mind medicine. 9-10 weeks

Thunder Egg OG: an f1 goji selection from 100 seed plants, chosen for its incredible denseness and amazing refreshing effect. 9 weeks

Wookie #7 (honey bush pheno): a rich sweet she musk wonder plant comprised of big buddies lavender clone and appalachia. 9 weeks

24 Likes

Its confusing too as I believe there are two goji raspberry cuts bodhi has used. One the f2 raspberry sharpie cut - crossed with wookie is black raspberry, and then the goji razz cut crossed with wookie is twin flame v2.

7 Likes

Almost certain Razz and Raspberry Sharpie are the same cuts. I think he shortened the name to Razz over time.

12 Likes

Yeah id thought the same but the two wookie crosses use a goji raz cut - black raspberry and twin flame v2

6 Likes

curious to know what Goji cut was used when Bodhi made the Goji OG x 88G13HP… the first one. My guess would be these were freebies in 2015/16? maybe? They were gifted to me so I don’t know the release year but the smoke was excellent and very robust plants. I’ll grow some of the F2’s I made at some point this year. There was no purple in them either, green to the end despite my cold fall conditions.

5 Likes

Thank you for this write up. I was gifted PineSoul and had no idea it was a goji pheno/cut.

6 Likes

I think all the non-named goji crosses, like goji x ghash, goji x ssdd, etc. used his (B) cut :thinking:

4 Likes

These just came in, I’m very excited for the mule fuel cross, I missed out on a pack of mule fuel in an auction.

20 Likes

JBC had v2 listed as Purple Goji x W15

im gonna lean towards it being a typo on the packs and not two separate cuts but i could be wrong!

7 Likes

That would explain it :brain:. I’ve seen it as goji razz at other spots.

5 Likes

Someone like Shoe probably knows for sure since he talks with B often.

Next time I ask him some bodhiguide stuff I’ll bring it up and see what he says lol.

15 Likes

Those wookie citrus though.

Wookie #7 is like bodhi’s equivalent of a Zkittlez plant. Terps and taste for days, grows like a bush.

17 Likes