Absolute stinkiest strain you've ever grown

Hey guys and gals … so as the title reads. What is the stinkiest strain you’ve ever come across?
Mine has to be an s1 Super Silver Haze!! Completely acetone and catpiss terpenes that would make me want to vomit just opening the jar. Its was one of the most unbearably insane smells I’ve ever come across in 25 odd years of growing these plants. Funny enough i wish i still had it around however only 1 person I know could handle the smell.
Lets here what you guys have come across in your time …

V

26 Likes

I cant top that, but I would have to say seed from a bag of nuggets. Very strong skunk oder. I could smell it 500 feet away through the woods

8 Likes

Well grown or smelled?

Grown: Sour Diesel. Reeked in veg & had to abandon it! :astonished:

Smelled: real Skunk, circa 1996.

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Cheese bud,. Stunk like stinky cheese feet throughout the whole house,. I can only imagine what the neighbors thought. :flushed:

15 Likes

I hear ya on the diesel. Soma’s NYC Diesel would be it for me. This was almost 20 years back so who knows how these genetics are now, but one large plant in late veg could be smelled outside the house. By mid-flower, the entire street reeeeeked. Spent months waiting for the door to be kicked in. Sure was fun being young and stupid :v:t2:

23 Likes

being outdoors seems like it would be after a rain. the stinkiest indoor I ever did was SSDD but when it is wet @llefthandseeds BD/CQ smells pretty strong.

5 Likes

Grew Somas NYC too… it’s a close 2nd and was gonna.state that in the OP haha … most chemy fuely diesely “chem” strain I’ve grown. That was around 10 years or more back

7 Likes

I don’t hear his name mentioned much anymore, but have seen the beans on a few sites. Has he fallen out of good graces? His Somango was also stinky!

2 Likes

I can second that on the cheese, I didn’t grow it but had an oz of the UK cheese once while I was working in London. I was sleeping on the couch at an apartment with a bunch of non smokers who kept getting mad at me. It was in 4 zip locks and in a jar in a zipped up suitcase and still stunk out the entire apartment. It actually made me nauseous after a while and now I still don’t enjoy that strain, hard to explain

5 Likes

Catpiss, a clone only strain…

6 Likes

Roadkill Skunk grown outside in South NJ.
That was in the late 70’s

8 Likes

It’s one of my favorites along with tangie and catpiss bud

3 Likes

I actually loved it up till that experience, I think the kill joys tarnished it for me

2 Likes

That sucks.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve grown it but I smoked some nugg in Oregon that smelt like something took a shit in the bag(amazing body high came from it probablythe best pain relief I’ve smoked). Never got a name for it just a random on the road work buy.

3 Likes

Still growing it20210519_160111~2
Roadkill BX10

12 Likes

In the end I was told I couldn’t stay there because my tree was too stinky :man_shrugging:t4:

The only person I knew in the apartment got expelled from school when he was 13 for selling bud, pretty ironic.

4 Likes

Fire Breath smelled like burning coal and diesel . I gave it all away they should have called it zombie breath stoners loved it lol .

5 Likes

Gorilla Glue clone a buddy gave me!

4 Likes

Just grew a grapefruit d lite from cannaventure and dam no sweet smells on the one I grew. Totally different from all the journals I read online.

Smell when you open the jar like a strong cocoa butter lotion smell like strong then it ends with a nice clean sour OG. After going through the grinder the smell completely changes to the craziest smell i ever encountered in my days of smoking and short time growing. Like burnt asshole or burnt hair or idk something burnt. Thizz face smell for sure.

5 Likes