Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Here’s a picture Bodhi posted of deadly G on breedbay. I recall TE was everyones favorite.

16 Likes

I remember a few kashmir male freebies that maybe were a SS release. Thinking of the purple columbian x kashmir specifically. There also was lemon thai x kashmir. The T.V. thai vietnam cross was probably medicine mountain?

9 Likes

This is what ive gotten for that

MM00? Dutch Flowers Metal Haze Open Pollination
MM003 “ZAP” {OAXACAN X VIETNAMESE THAI)
MM00? Dharma Bum (Big Sur Nigerian x Thai)
MM00? T.V. (Vietnamese x Thai)

And a bunch of freebie love gifts like vietnamese x NHP and purple colombian x kashmir and lemon thai x kashmir

Seems like this kind of stuff is what he is focusing on now according to his IG.

8 Likes

not a clue. they all looked the same. super squat and when i flowered they just never did anything lol. first and only time i’ve seen that.

6 Likes

@lambchopedd @CocoaCoir this may help, it’s the list of testers from when Bodhi first announced Supernatiral Selections. We can compare that against what was released and IDed here and see what’s left:

D_Urbmon

D_Urbmon

Apr 4, 2016

hyroot said:

I heard bodhi is has a new seed company called super natural selections. I don’t know if it’s true or not.

Yep. Straight from the man himself. “and im ready to unveil my new seed company called supernatural selections. its a back to the future pure f1 hybrid and landrace… return to the source… only way forward is going backwards, deep line dream seed alchemical cannabis transformational interactive time machine.”

Possibly the new name of Nierika Seed Trust?

here’s the tester list.

vietnamese 7 x columbian x afghani
Hawaiian sativa x columbian x afghani
bandaid haze x columbian x afghani
bubba x kashmir
mango biche x kashmir
black kandahar x kashmir
congo pine x kashmir
lao x kashmir
purple malawi x kashmir
axis x kashmir
vietnamese 7 x kashmir

12 Likes

What about these Bodhi packs with non-series dads, where do they fit? Apologies if any are obvious

7 Likes

bodhi did a fair bit of work with these dads:

A11 Genius F3
Good Medicine (CBD line)
Kazmir Azad (from @Barefrog)

I think the other males were projects that either were shelved and haven’t been picked back up, or just one offs. For instance, I have read the Skunk 91 project had issues with instability (herms), the Uzbekistani was shared with friends and some testers on Breedbay but didn’t go into production (CSI has done some work with this one), and I think the Durban didn’t pan out.

:sun_with_face: :rainbow:

22 Likes

May have needed 10/14

2 Likes

Thank you @nube !

I found the full message or post from Bodhi on BB copied over by my Limonene on THCFarmer:

i know im repeating myself…

but…

you guys grow amazing plants!!!

i love all these new tester grows… and new grows of old favorites…

im finally forgiving myself for not being on breedbay as much as i would like, by showing my dedication to the community through creation…

seedlings for this years outdoor are up and going… (mostly landrace indicas, rks hybs, nepalis and indians… and some oaxacans)

testers are done for the sunshine daydream hybrids…

and im ready to unveil my new seed company called supernatural selections. its a back to the future pure f1 hybrid and landrace… return to the source… only way forward is going backwards, deep line dream seed alchemical cannabis transformational interactive time machine.

heres the new tester list, things probably wont start happening till 4/20, please dont send request emails yet as mrs b is still finishing up the wookie testers. you can enquire on 420 or after or sooner if i give the word. beantestingfriends@gmail.com your welcome to post this tester list to other forums if you would like.

Chemdog D x ssdd
chem 1 x ssdd
ssh x ssdd
butterscotch x ssdd
goji og b cut x ssdd
axis x ssdd
wifi x ssdd
gsc forum x ssdd
gg4 x ssdd
blue dream x ssdd
road kill unicorn f2x ssdd
fat cherry x ssdd
purple diesel x ssdd
wookie 41 x ssdd
dread bread x ssdd
the white x ssdd
tk x ssdd
HA og x ssdd
cherry-o x ssdd
kasmir 22 x ssdd
atf x ssdd
mendo purps x ssdd
strawberry milk x ssdd
Chemdog 91 skunk va x ssdd
tigermelon 2 x ssdd
loompa headband x ssdd
stardawg guava x ssdd
bubba kush x ssdd
3 kings og x ssdd
kush 4 x ssdd

supernatural selections:

vietnamese 7 x columbian x afghani
Hawaiian sativa x columbian x afghani
bandaid haze x columbian x afghani
bubba x kashmir
mango biche x kashmir
black kandahar x kashmir
congo pine x kashmir
lao x kashmir
purple malawi x kashmir
axis x kashmir
vietnamese 7 x kashmir

thank you to all the testers, even if we are slow to respond all the data is being compiled.

17 Likes

I have a tranquil elephantizer remix (deadly g as mom) mother I’ve kept for years now. I just put one into flower a day or two ago so I’ll have flower pics coming.

That’s not what she grows like naturally. That’s with lots of LST (tying down, bending, etc).

I also have 4-5 seeds left from the pack, and a small amount of f2’s I made (only maybe 30-40 ish seeds).
I plan to sprout the rest of the pack soon and make more seeds.

Y’all will be welcome to some. Could probably talk about cuts too… :thinking::joy:

@DesertHeartGardens i haven’t forgotten about making f2’s of the Heaven mountain either. I am ordering a grow tent to give me added space to start making more seeds sooner than I’d be anble to w/o the tent, and the Heaven mountain repro is one of the projects I’m buying it for.

I know someone wanted f2’s of the Appalachian hashplant too, so that will also be done.

32 Likes

Those would be amazing, I’ve seen Shoe talk about the keeper he got out of heaven mountain many times!

That one should be pretty special too, I’d expect…

12 Likes

TeddyNuggets … thank you so much for your preservation work it’s greatly appreciated :heart::pray::+1:

8 Likes

I wanted to find out what my Mothers Milk would do as a freshly rooted clone, put in a 1 gallon and immediately flipped to 12/12. Here she is 9 weeks ago.

Here she is today.

58 Likes

Lol they just listed again Black triangle

6 Likes

I’d be down for a pack to repro if you’re willing! Sounds like a fun one to scope.

2 Likes

That’s impressive, nice work dude :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You’d probably enjoy this user’s grows and posts:

Clankie

Clankie

Dec 26, 2013

Flaming Pie said:

So what’s the scoop on the deadly g? Background, traits etc.

So, the original Deadly G is a specific g13 dominant phenotype of ndnguy’s g13/hashplant from the late 80s. Bodhi also had a hashplant dominant male plant, this is what was used in the original Clusterfunk, Black Triangle, and Dank Sinatra crosses. The Deadly G pheno was used in the Tranquil Elephantizer: Remix, one of my absolute favorite cuts that I have. He used this parentage for an f2, worked towards the Deadly G for an f3, and found an exceptional male in the f3 generation. That’s my understanding of the situation, anyways. My keeper from the te:remix is deadly g dominant and apparently pretty similar to bodhi’s keeper of this strain as well. I would expect sturdy, well yielding, and frosty plants ranging from the 50/50 hybrids to the extreme indica’s, but any sativa influence would have to come from the mother’s side.
I actually just cut down another one of my Tranquil cuts, so here’s a fairly good representation of what the Deadly G might show in the offspring.

Also:

6 Likes

my favorite male of the pagodas seeing bunch of pistils turning hope that means a good amount of seed going to let them do there thing and continue dropping for another week or so then will give them the axe pinesoul looking heavily pollinated too

31 Likes

I didn’t know there was a such thing…

Good info. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like