Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

the nepali in the goji and MM is likely not related to the region (unless OG has nepalese in it lol).

what bodhi said years ago on i think one of the podcasts he did that always made sense to me was that not only was it an OG Kush but the Nepali was probably referring to the Napali Coast in Kauai, HI.

that Nepalese Hashplant clone isn’t Nepali OG either. i konw some people were running with that they were the same awhile back but they aren’t.

17 Likes

I always considered the warm feeling in the chest I get from goji to be some mountain monk at peace vibes. The Nepali’s that are THC synthase have similar descriptions. Could just be that they give similar feelings. Still have my Goji F1’s gotten run em before it is too late. HI stuff usually has really good vibes also but i’ve only had a couple strains from there like Kahuna. Has anyone here had Goji OG and Nepalese? Maybe the Goji has korean in it.

5 Likes

The Congo Kashmir from bodhi grown by Cookies is now on my service and there is a test result if anyone is interested.

19 Likes

I lost my camera that had all my pictures on it. But I’m not sure if that camera even had any field trip photos on it. I really haven’t been good about taking photos until more recently (once legal).

I have two field trip in week 3 of flower now so I’ll get some late flower pics up as soon as they are ready!

I would say my top buds look more like the bottom pictures in your post. More compact and dense, no foxtailing. I’ll definitely get pics up as it progresses through flower.

I agree

That definitely sounds like an interesting cross btw!
And your field trip looks great! It really is an undervalued cross by Bodhi. I can’t wait to look through the other pack I have.

I am planning to hit my field trip keeper with some Sunshine daydream pollen but probably not until next round since no pollen is ready yet and they will be entering week 4 of flower in a few days.

6 Likes

Order him some cheap CBD flower (the deals on QP’s of “smalls” from Ellie hou farms is killer if you’re looking for a place) and have him mix it at 25-50% with your flower. That’ll knock down the potency for him and make the high much more mellow and enjoyable, and he can adjust the ratio of regular flower to CBD depending on how strong he wants it. I actually do it myself sometimes. I have a little dugout 1 hitter box loaded with a mix of regular and CBD flower. I like to use it during the day.

2 Likes

has bodhi ever posted a pic of his 88g13hp? ive been trying to look for one, but nothing.

9 Likes

I’ve seen pics of a female and it helped me identify 88g13 leaners. Let me do some digging

11 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard found a photo of the Ghash male in a room full of female plants a while ago. Along w a link to the IG post Bodhi made.

11 Likes

New Karma/Bodhi Collaboration via Genefinder OG IG

27 Likes

No kidding, that’s awesome!

4 Likes

i’ve posted females of 88g13hp and deadly g on @bodhiguide instagram in the past. i think i found both from bodhi’s icmag.

18 Likes

I was just going to ask if he had instagram @Cannavore only place I’ve seen pics that I recall

3 Likes

I’ll take the lazy route and ask what or who
Genefinder Og is?

6 Likes

one of Karma’s US based partners who is also a partner with haze valley nursery. good dude, runs a shit ton of plants.

15 Likes

He did a giant pheno hunt for radio ridge and bodhi also. They just posted a big haul on instagram with all the bags labeled. A lot of bodhi stuff.

8 Likes

Nice!
Im going to assume that the Biker081 must be a selection of one of Karma’s Biker Kush line.

2 Likes

Can’t forget my Wargames reference!

4 Likes

Yeah, it looks like it’s a phenotype of Biker Kush. Seedfinder lists it as “Biker Kush. Phenotype: 081 pheno”

(This isn’t one of the strains pictured above, but a karma cross using the biker 081)

3 Likes

Biker Kush is an oldie, but goodie, apparently.
I’ve only grown crosses with it.

1 Like

Biker Kush #81 colorado cut. i think found by @uncj503 on IG

7 Likes