Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

About week 6 (day 41-42) on these.

Lav Jack nn (jack H x w15)

Strong smelling and pretty frosty. Starting to swell up and has beautiful purple-red colors starting to come in.

Pinesoul (goji og F2)
Tight bud spacing on this one. Very frosty and seems to be bulking up nicely.

Triple Sunshine G (tk x ssdd)
Probably the frostiest in the tent right now. Smells like the tk does currently, only slightly stronger but not as strong smelling as the Lav Jack. More narrow elongated buds than the TK.

48 Likes

Nice job! You and @Greasy seemed to have much tighter bud spacing than I did, cool to see what environment does to the same clone. Are you still getting similar smells that you found in Goji F1? I never found anything close in the F1s, it must have been a rarer phenotype.

15 Likes

Yes, it pretty much smells exactly like I remember my F1 that I made F2s with up until this point in flowering. We’ll see if that stays true come harvest & through the cure. The bud structure, size, calyx to leaf ratio, and frost levels are all superior on the Pinesoul though. The plant is much easier going than I was expecting. Seems to be a really nice plant!

19 Likes

ooh wee ive never seen a bad pic from this seed line… beautiful

20 Likes

Very happy to see the lav jack looking so good!

7 Likes

@syzygy , beautiful plants , than for sharing

8 Likes

If you dont want to go through speakeasy there’s one Black Triangle left at GLG

16 Likes

This is a sexy looking plant!

3 Likes

Pretty bad germ rate on field trip ~ only 4 of 12 had healthy tap-roots / made it. Bought the seeds through JBC only a few months ago, so I contacted them and they offered to send me a replacement pack of my choice! Solid company with tremendous costumer service!

6 of 6 on Staff of Life ~ hoping to find something foul.

31 Likes

A good way for Southern California people to get Bodhi cuts without going to Drops half way up the state or emerald cup.

They’ll be dropping the location soon on https://www.instagram.com/radioridgenursery/

19 Likes

Damn another reason that feels like it’s telling me to get my ass back home lol :joy:

4 Likes

18 Likes

After growing the Goji OG a few times, looking through F2, and hunting Goji Razz crosses… I think most of what people like about the goji line comes from the Snow Lotus. Minus the pinesoul I think.

I have always gotten a lot of berry/wine/astringent out of Goji lines, and saw the same thing on Cherry Lotus.

The goji B cut is at best like 50% OG dominant, the front end of the fresh terpene profile is all snow lotus. You have to cure it for like 3 weeks to really get the OG kush coming out, and by that point it’s very mild.

@Cannavore I think you’re right about the SL and best crosses being narrow leaf types. I find the SL very dominant and suspect it would do really well crossed with tropical stuff. The profile would compliment vs cover up.

21 Likes

Exactly. That’s why it “breaks my heart” to read people say Snow Lotus is their least favorite of Bodhi’s father plants. I’m starting to think Snow Lotus is being forgotten, or at least slept on.

But, to each his own. :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

@advancedbuffalo and @DietPeps These are my two female Joysticks (Wifi x Snow Lotus), out of 5 seeds, they were the only females but the best structure and most vigorous.

Both just over 5 weeks, hoping for some of that greatness you speak of :ok_hand:

19 Likes

Looking good, I can’t wait to pop both those and my pack of triple goddess!

4 Likes

My guess is that Joystick will be reminiscent of the Goji. Good choice!

5 Likes

I have 3 Cherry Lotus going on day 35 of flower. All three are very similar in structure and smell. Short and squat. I topped them once, probably didn’t need to. However, it didn’t bother them. Not many branches, but each one is chunky. The aroma is getting more prominent now. It’s like cherry cough medicine with lots of blueberry in there. It’s really inviting. No gas, no funk, at least not yet anyways. Also, zero nanners fwiw.

30 Likes

Bodhi head gasket x 88g13/hp

Didn’t grow a big one but will pollinate her with the dread and clone her for next run.

32 Likes

Part of the genius thai chopped yesterday. After plucking fan leaves its easier to distinguish the structure. Not the frostiest or strongest snelling. I had a sample of it a few days ago and it was very nice. Well see how it goes after proper drying.

Also, this wasnt floppy as you can see. May be the small size (half gallon).

42 Likes