Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Someday GLG’s sale will end.

5 Likes

Hahaha!! I dunno, maybe somebody else here can tell you.

I’m sure they will. That’s all they do.

2 Likes

The Bodhi sale and new seed drop that was supposed to happen has been pushed off till further notice. Bodhi’s mother had passed last week. @syzygy

3 Likes

Dude… syzygy was joking.

2 Likes

This is news to me, I wasn’t aware of a planned seed drop. Heard the news about Bodhi’s mother passing so that makes sense the new stuff is delayed. There are far more important things for him to be focusing his attention on right now.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Cool, thank you dude :+1:

Actually I may have seen this a little while back but I just assumed that it was a listing for stuff through a Discord server or a seedbank I’d never heard of. I probably got myself mixed up. Guessing based on the font that this screenshot is from JBC?

Razzberrry Lemonaid on down thru the bottom all seem like strains I would enjoy

5 Likes

Has anyone run Cherry Pie Kush x 88g13/hp or Shakedown Street?

3 Likes

Is the Mexican chocolate supposed to have a cocoa smell or flavor or?

2 Likes

Yup brother, I’ve seen the light now and you need to do what I’m doing, build yourself a basic Shopify page ($5) a month but $1 for the first, obviously get OG Sponsorship (far more affordable than Strainly btw) So THIS is incredibly streamlined and order notifications only come in after payments is complete. Strainly so manual and overpriced, I was a dammed fool to sign up! So don’t even give it a 2nd thought, DO THIS and thank me later :ok_hand: It’s a brilliant EASY template to use, automates ordering and payment. I’m absolutely blown away how well it works :flushed: @JohnnyPotseed Do yourself a favor, also check this out to make your process automatic and less stressful to manage :+1:

4 Likes

I appreciate the heads-up brother. But I’m just an oldschool dinosaur, and do things ‘by hand’ and also don’t touch bitcoin or most other apps.
I don’t do ‘social media sites’ either… my only online presence is here on OG!

19 Likes

I hear ya, it’s just a shopping page cart system, so not really a social site like that. I’m not into Bitcoins either, in fact I HATE them but I’ll give someone the option if that’s how they want to pay. I mean you can even set it to be password only to see the page and enter, so it’s not like you have to broadcast to the global marketplace.

1 Like

I love the way @JohnnyPotseed does business. It feels, and is, more personal.

5 Likes

Bodhi ‘Pine Apple’(Congo Kashmir X lavender lemonade), planted indoors 10.1.23, exiled to greenhouse 1.10.24, harvested today 4.23.24. She is heavy with seed and is the second such plant fertilized by a Wookie Hashplant male.
She got no love, just water and random liquid fertilizer infrequently…have a cut of this to grow outside this season, looking forward to what the warm summer sun can do.
Smoke a bowl of her sister last night…effects squarely in the ’

’ goofie column.

47 Likes

image just finished up the last of the pagoda girl got a decent amount off her :grin: now still got the pinesoul x pagoda to do :sweat_smile:

51 Likes

That glove hash must be insane right about now!

7 Likes

Good morning, Space Cake!

46 Likes

That’s beautiful!

7 Likes

It’s heartwarming how much love bohdi gets considering how under the radar he flies for the average stoner.

15 Likes

5 Likes