Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I’d love to try any of Bodhi’s offerings. His skills and care come across in everything he does and he’s such a work horse, I never worry about losing out on one var or another because you’ll always get something unique and interesting.

11 Likes

Sexing of the plants has completed and only 4 out of 12 seeds were female, all my Dread Breads were male so this is all of the Bodhi I’m working with this season.
Herer HP #1

Herer HP #2

Gold Star x Snow Lotus

Sundance, started a month earlier than the others

27 Likes

@Swe-can That happened to several of us, did u get the resend? I chose Johnny d (jdc)x strawberry milk. Does anyone know anything about Johnny D or Jdc? It seems to be an older Hawaiian strain that locals held on to and the ones that had it really miss. I was intrigued, I’m sure it’ll be great.

7 Likes

Sad to hear that…!

No didnt get any response and didn’t send a mail for new seeds, just a explanation on why i won’t send any info on the test run on the other email they have. They did their part and is not their fault and ill do my best for them to know that shit happends :vulcan_salute::v::v:

8 Likes

I’m new here. Just ordered purple wookie v3, Garfunkel and more cowbell. Anyone have any info on them or experience? Thanks

15 Likes

Welcome to OD @Sirsmokealotmore. When you get a chance hit the Introduce Yourself thread to let everyone know who you are. Enjoy!

2 Likes

You’ll be happy with the Herrer Hashplant. I ran it outdoors last year. It is a couple of my patients favorite and I love it in the morning, it’s a great wake and bake strain, gets my old crippled ass up and going. I’m pretty sure I have it going this year…ive lost track and I’ll have to check and see. I know I started some just not sure what made the cut…damn I might be smoking a little much

17 Likes

Okay, first-time poster here. I just read this whole thread and figured I ought to share my Bodhi pics and info (I also wrote an entire pst and attached a bunch of pictures and then found out that I can only post one pic at a time since I’m a new member haha). I’ve been growing Bodhi almost exclusively for the last five years and I guess I’ll start with the most recent finished grow. Here’s my favorite pheno of Smart Move:

The seeds were actually sent to me as testers (Genius Thai x OMG), but it took me a couple months to get to them and by the time I was a few weeks into flower, Bodhi had already released them. I can see why. This was my favorite plant from this entire grow. I only got two females from this pack and this one grew VERY differently from the other female. Almost zero stretch and threw these just massive colas all over the place. I had to chop here about a week early, which was unfortunate, but she still turned out real good.

28 Likes

Here’s a close-up:

Love the way this one smokes. I’ve grown a lot of plants and I never take clones. I dunno why. There’ve been some really good plants that I wished I’d have kept around, but this one I regret more than any other not taking clones of.

27 Likes

This is a closeup of a Golden Triangle/GHash tester that I grew for Bodhi last run. Rock-hard, super dense nugs. Smells kinda musty. Actually, smells like a wet carpet haha. But the flavor is unreal. I told Bodhi he should release this one. Haven’t heard back from him about whether or not he will. But I hope he does. I’d probably buy beans of it.

32 Likes

I noticed a lot of people on this thread asking about Mountain Temple. I grew that about four years ago and loved it. Anybody who has those beans or is running it right now, I think you’ll really dig it. It’s definitely in my top five Bodhi strains that I’ve grown.

Here’s one of the ladies I ran:

I ran these in seven gallon air pots and they just blasted out all over the place. This was definitely one of the better yielding plants I’ve ever grown.

33 Likes

Here’s a closeup of the above plant:

31 Likes

You have great work! It all looks amazing!! Keep it up and thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Here’s some Cherry Trance I grew last summer:

I wasn’t wild about the Cherry Trance or the Pinball Wizard I grew during this particular run. Those two crosses are my only experience with the Wookie dad that Bodhi’s been using and it’ll probably be the only two. The nugs looked good and the plants appeared to yield really well, but the buds were kind of airy. But chunky. I dunno if that makes any sense. They definitely looked heavier than they actually were.I also wasn’t a fan of the flavors of either the Cherry Trance or the Pinball Wizard.

25 Likes

Here’s a closeup of the nugs on that plant:

Anybody know how many posts I have to, uh, post before I can share more than one pic at a time?

25 Likes

This was a different Cherry Trance, less stretch, probably bigger yields (I don’t remember, but it looks like it from the pics), same weird kind of cat piss-y, sour fruit smell:

25 Likes

And here’s a closeup of the above plant:

33 Likes

Very nice looking plants

7 Likes

I made a ton of F2’s out of the pack of Mountain Temple I popped. I may have to grab another pack of that for future use.

13 Likes

Looks like your account is brand new, trust level 0, so you shouldn’t need to make a certain number of posts at all but more read a certain number of posts and have some consecutive day’s visited in order to move up to trust level 1 which will allow you to post multiple pics. Should be doable inside of a week if I remember correctly. Here’s the link explaining the trust levels.

Also, those are some beautiful plants!! Thanks for poppin in and sharing here! ^^

10 Likes