Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Very nice collection. There are some big Bodhi collectors here for sure.
I have a few but not that quantity.

7 Likes

Magenta Hashplant, Kinky Temple and Blood Orange look real good. Whatā€™s the deal with that Mango Biche/OMG pack? Thatā€™s Dread Bread, isnā€™t it? Did you get that pack before Bodhi had named it or something?

7 Likes

Very nice Plant Sheperd

Bodhi would be proud!

Whatā€™s your favourite of the bunch? do you prefer indica or sativa skews?

Cheers

Toast

7 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™ve been collecting them for a while. :v:

Yeah, definitely some people on here with a lot bigger collections than I have. I really think youā€™d have a hard time going wrong with any Bodhi. :slightly_smiling_face:

The magenta hashplant has nice color to it. I havenā€™t ran the kinky temple, but the blood orange is super awesome imho. YEs, you are correct on both accounts. That is Dreadbread, and I did buy it before it was named. :wink:

Haha! Thank you! Geez, I dunno. Thatā€™s like asking me my favorite song. I am looking forward to some of the Purple Unicorn and Strawberry Milk crosses. And I dunno, I like indicas, sativas and hybrids depending on the situation. :v:

Outta likes again. :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Yea these are offspring of a CQ x CQ pheno selection made from by someone else using Bodhi genetics.
So its quite possible this selection is in a slight diff direction than Bodhiā€™s original selections.
Bodhiā€™s Mothers Milk genetic was a big round 55 gallon drum shape when grown outdoors too I found. But much larger than these CQ.

7 Likes

Nah, thats not a collectionā€¦ thats called hoarding @PlantShepherd lol. Bean hoarding can be such a cruel sickness.

Bodhi has great prices really, considering most American seed Company packs of cannabis seeds (regs) prolly average $100 anymore.
I dont hear of unhappy customers of his gear either. Many could learn from him.

12 Likes

Purple Unicornā€¦Nice!

Much like my new favorite beerā€¦Phillips Electric Unicornā€¦ :slight_smile:

You better start planting larger crops as itā€™s gonna take you forever to finish growing thoseā€¦chuckle.

Cheers

9 Likes

80 packs at about what $60 a pop. Nearly 5 grand on beans. Do you think youā€™ll get through those in your life time? Hats off if you do.

12 Likes

Anybody have a pk of wolf pack, or any other geisel crosses from bodhi. They wanna part with :grin:

6 Likes

^^^ Ummm I second that ! ^^

3 Likes

Awe man, hoarding sounds so negative. I prefer to call it a collection. And belive it or not, I do run a lot of these seeds. Many of those are half packs cause I run half a pack, and then save the other half. Bodhiā€™s prices are great, and I usually stock up on the BOGO sales. :slight_smile:

I do run through a lot of these, and occasionally I can get them to drop a pack or two at work which is really cool. Some of these Iā€™m saving for breeding and preservation projects. But ya, going to take a while to get through all of those. :wink: :v:

Iā€™m going to try my best lol! I buy a lot at the bogo sales.

Thatā€™s one that I ran half the pack ,and I really want to do a preservation run or breeding project with the rest. I was just saying yesterday I need more cheese strains. :+1:

14 Likes

A good buddy @GreenHighlander just did an open pollination F2 with a full pack of Wolf Pack, graciously donated for preservation in true aloha spirit by my dear friend @rikdabrick from RIU. The full growlog thread can be found here:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/f2ing-wolfpack-by-bodhi.201366184/

He got many thousands of seeds from those big plants. Iā€™m trying to convince him to come over here and include them in the next Overgrow seed box going out, but I havenā€™t heard if heā€™s gonna do that or not.

31 Likes

I canā€™t get geisel, so Iā€™m looking for crosses by reliable breeders

6 Likes

Wolf Pack always caught my eyeā€¦ was it ever released?
Side note: If anyone has a pack of Field Trip they want to part with lets chatā€¦ lost my mother FT and would like to run it againā€¦ (not seeing it online?) Do you think it will be re released if it is sold out at all the spots.

11 Likes

Killer looking bud for sure.

1 Like

Nice collection. You got some nice classics there.

You better watch itā€¦everyone will start busting out pictures of their Bodhi collection. Iā€™m sure some can put both of us to shame!

6 Likes

ah, ok. Half packs. Didnt look that close. No disrespect intended about the hoarding. Id be doing the same thing if I could, too. Im in Canada tho, so it costs me 30% extra buying American. I prefer to grow west coast American genetics from breeders who are working their lines.
Its good to see people buying and supporting Bodhis gear. He works his stuff too before releasing it to the public. A practice still sadly lacking in todays seed market. .Ive only discovered Bodhiā€™s gear a year ago myself.
Cheers.

6 Likes

I know Riot seed Co did some breeding work with the real-deal Giesel cut. Not sure if he still working it or not? I would imagine some can still be found.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve already gotten his bluper skunk. Which is geisel Ɨblue bonnet

3 Likes

I made F2 seeds with Wolf Pack last year. Iā€™ve got a couple packs if anyone wants to trade. These were great plants. Great smoke and heavy yields. Nice subtle chem flavors.

34 Likes