Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Black Triangle Smoke Report

This is pheno #1

Grow
Dense nugs, barely any larf. Most of the buds were golfball size. Tops where more like spears as shown in the pics (only have tops left).

Wish I had more pictures beside the one I posted in here. I topped her at the 4th node which didn’t phase her and LST’d. 9 tops total. Veg growth was pretty quick from the start. Rooting clones is kinda slow though…No issues during the grow and it took everything like a champ.

Smell
Not too much smell during the grow. Stem rubs kinda smelled like cinnamon.

Smelled lemony or citrusy after being dried.

After a one month cure, it now smells like kush and star anise. Subtle smell but that might be grower error?

Taste
Tastes kinda piney and citrusy. Sometimes I get hints of mint and a minty aftertaste. All of this is subtle though like the smell.

Effect
This is where this strain shines IMO. 9 out of 10…Feel my eyes drooping and like I’m wearing a headband. Time slowed down slightly. No anxiety or paranoia whatsoever! Feeling chill and it definitely makes me more talkative. Decent body high but not “in-da-couch” crippling. This has turned me into a dance machine and puts me in a good mood. Best thing about it though…it seems to be an aphrodisiac according to Mrs. Uno! I agree :rofl:

Body high is heavy if I double my dose.

I use a Volcano Hybrid with those small dosing capsules. 1 cap, I feel all the effects from above. 2 caps…usually puts me to sleep after a while.

Final Thoughts
This strain is amazing! It checks all the boxes for me. It just puts me in a good mood. I don’t get sick of it. The ease of growth was awesome. It passed the wife test with flying colors! Highly recommend it.

50 Likes