Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Yeah, man, it seems like it’s pretty difficult to find those GHash crosses where the female comes through dominant or even a sorta 50/50 blend. I don’t necessarily mind it, exactly, I like the way the GHash crosses I’ve grown have smoked, whether or not they were more GHash-dominant or not, but it’d be nice to find consistently female-leaning plants.

Either way, sounds like pretty decent weed! Haha. How long have they been curing again? Can’t remember how long it’s been since you chopped. I only ask because the one Golden Triangle/GHash plant I grew started developing pretty intense and noticeable “lemon pledge”-type flavors after about three months in jars. Honestly, it seemed like every time I blazed it after that, it was just all types of flavors going on, pretty interesting. And awesome haha. Not sure I’ve ever blazed something that I picked up on different little notes and shit every time I’d smoke it. It did take a while for it to reach that point, though.

That was the only GHash cross I’ve grown that sort of “evolved” in the jars, though. Usually they (and everything else, too) kinda reach their “flavor point” after about a month and stay that way for the duration.

25 Likes