Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Yes, that sounds more accurate. I saw that before but got mixed up. Thanks, corrections made.

10 Likes

Yeah, man, it seems like itā€™s pretty difficult to find those GHash crosses where the female comes through dominant or even a sorta 50/50 blend. I donā€™t necessarily mind it, exactly, I like the way the GHash crosses Iā€™ve grown have smoked, whether or not they were more GHash-dominant or not, but itā€™d be nice to find consistently female-leaning plants.

Either way, sounds like pretty decent weed! Haha. How long have they been curing again? Canā€™t remember how long itā€™s been since you chopped. I only ask because the one Golden Triangle/GHash plant I grew started developing pretty intense and noticeable ā€œlemon pledgeā€-type flavors after about three months in jars. Honestly, it seemed like every time I blazed it after that, it was just all types of flavors going on, pretty interesting. And awesome haha. Not sure Iā€™ve ever blazed something that I picked up on different little notes and shit every time Iā€™d smoke it. It did take a while for it to reach that point, though.

That was the only GHash cross Iā€™ve grown that sort of ā€œevolvedā€ in the jars, though. Usually they (and everything else, too) kinda reach their ā€œflavor pointā€ after about a month and stay that way for the duration.

25 Likes

Stinky Unicorn at 33 days of 11 hours of light.

You can see some purple coming in

38 Likes

Can see some purple coming inā€¦

the whole flower is purple! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

bring back dirty hippy

3 Likes

On the lemon g topic, Ive got 2 female lemon lotuses vegging in the raised bed. Looking forward to these! One is squat and a bit unhappy right now, the other is singing and growin tall.

28 Likes

Wow, is that the lemonG x snow lotus then?

11 Likes

Yup! Been looking forward to trying these out, hoping for strong lemon taste with easygoing daytime high.

14 Likes

Very cool, Iā€™m doing my first dance with a snow lotus cross with these Kailash seeds, hope you get what youā€™re looking for out of those, thanks for letting us check em out

16 Likes

Nice man - havent seen much at all on kailash. I really dig the goji ogs I did - SL seems to bring a real nice mellow daytimey high, and is a super low maintenance grower. Always happy and doesnt need a ton of N

15 Likes

Thatā€™s a great note! I have a hard time keeping those nitrogen hogs happy. I know B mentioned specifically that the SL brings frost, vigor and ā€œa sativa touchā€ to the crosses, so Iā€™m curious to see how that interacts with the Chem D being that it has the reputation for being such a crippling narcotic high, excited to see what I get here with those, planning ti keep brief updates flowing here and more detailed ones in my dedicated thread For anyone who might be curious

17 Likes

Hooray! I think this will lead to better discussions in both threads and an easier searching experience for users

14 Likes

hey yā€™all! I am going to be growing for the second time and want to try Bodhi this round! I was hoping yā€™all could recommend or give insight on some possible selections on what to grow :slight_smile: (side story: my first round (finishing right now) was going well but then at week 5 I chopped over half my plants because of herms all from the same cultivar sigh but thatā€™s why we going Bodhi now :slight_smile: )

1. motorbreath x 88g13hp
    -has this been grown out by anyone yet? I am wondering about stability concerns and also just wondering.
    2)face off og x 88g13hp
    -has this been grown out by anyone yet? I am wondering about stability concerns and also just wondering.
    3)beautiful day (Topanga pure kush x strawberry milk)
    4)cherry lotus (fat cherry x snow lotus)
    5)Monarch (Louie Xii OG x 88g13hp)

thank you for any help fam!

16 Likes

Welcome to OG! @tofugrows

Iā€™m very new to Bodhiā€™s gear myself, but I personally have most of what you listed, besides the face off og cross.

If you only have the space to pop a few of those anytime soon, Iā€™ll pop a few others on the list, and we can all share our results and learn from each otherā€¦

Happy growing and have a great evening!

10 Likes

No need to worry about that. If Bodhi ā€œofficiallyā€ releases something, theyā€™ve been tested like a motherfucker. Obviously, you wanna watch them either way, like you would any plant from any breeder, but Bodhiā€™s real good about making sure there arenā€™t any intersex issues before he releases something. The 88G13HP male in particular has been tested and tested and testedā€¦

As far as whether or not anybodyā€™s grown any of those, use the search bar.

11 Likes

thanks! Yeah Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m using the search function right but I think I saw people buy motorbreath and face off OG x 88g13hp a around April but I donā€™t see anyone giving growing reviews of them

4 Likes

Why would you choose untested gear, instead of stuff he had had tested. NFT " not fully tested".
Both motor breath and face off.

7 Likes

Just both are some of my favorite smokes ever haha

6 Likes

Its all your decision but if your having herm problems already I wouldnā€™t run something thatā€™s not fully tested. There are maybe 2000 other crosses to choose from bodhi that have been tested.

9 Likes

You may have talked about it somewhere else on OG and if so no need to go into detail about it here, but did you figure out what happened in your first grow? Both of the moms involved in those NFTs seem like they might have some proclivity toward herming, I might be a bit cautious about running those unless there was an obvious issue that youā€™ve addressed (and even then, keep an eye on them, clean up the lowers, etc).

Personally Iā€™d probably go with the Monarch. Maybe the Cherry Lotus but Iā€™ve never run SL indoors so grain of salt.

12 Likes