Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Same here! Very different vibes over here. But I have some buddies over there still…

But the change was very recent… maybe last week or something they made a “Classifieds” section.

And people were already arguing in the post Sunni made announcing that it was allowed now, so ridiculous.

That’s the very reason I stay here mostly to avoid drama and troll stuff.

5 Likes

Yeah, probably, but I can’t rightly say,”No no no, no need to worry about those GHash crosses, Bodhi tests the fuck outta them!” if that Motorbreath and Face/Off cross literally have a “not fully tested” designation. Then I’d just look like an asshole… haha!

5 Likes

so now I’m deciding between if y’all had any insight or opinions :slight_smile:

1. beautiful day (Tpk x strawberry milk)
    2)wookie bx1 ((Wookie 7 x calio o x
    Wookie 15)
    3)hollyweed v2 (tpk x 88g13hp)
    4)clusterfunk (dumpster x 88g13hp)
2 Likes

#2 has had intersex traits from a couple pics if I’m remembering correctly

1 Like

My vote is clusterfunk!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I have the beautiful day and Hollyweed v2 too…

I thought Clusterfunk is chem91 joe brand cut x 88G13HP

I’d say Clusterfunk most likely if it was me to run first, but still would want to do Hollyweed V2 and Beautiful Day eventually and Wookie bx as well at some point.

5 Likes

I was on RIU before joining OG. I stuck it out and still visit as I know many good people there and was also sponsored to do a few grows there. They just allow too much BS there so there are some real ignorant shits on the site. I remember them banning a guy for making a Chinese joke calling him racist. At the same time a few total scum bags hang in the politics section and call people that don’t agree with their views anything but a human being with no repercussions. They even had a mod in their little click who just turtled or banned anyone who dared not drink their kool-aid. It’s a shame as there is much good info to be had there. This is why I tend to stick to OG. There are a few real pieces of work here too but they don’t get to act out too much before being dealt with. Better MOD team here as well as better users IMO.

19 Likes

sums up my experience with RIU to a T

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone who voted on the poll. 63 members have casted a vote, and the majority favors branching the thread into two topics by a decisive margin. 63 users casting votes also seems to constitute a majority of the posters in this thread.

So with the support of the community and the moderators, we will continue this discussion in the new Bodhi Plant Guide, and the new Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide.

16 Likes

Sounds good !! Thanks as always! @zephyr

3 Likes

which one is good for .gifs again?
JK :crazy_face:, thanks @zephyr !

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bodhi Plant Guide

That would be the discussion guide, where people can continue all their bodhi related conversations.

5 Likes

Thank you for this @Zephyr! This is what I imagine the Bodhi Plant Guide becoming like.SINLGE-POST GROWS (ft. Bodhi, Doc’s Magic Spirit, & OG members). Think @Hillbill update with little to no chatter. We must remember, as hard as it is, that what this Bodhi thread was supposed to be was a repository of grow information, pictures, grow and smoke reports that will benefit the next guy or gal. We all know there is little to no information out there about many of these strains, so making a library of sorts would be super cool. Recently acquired seed packs, questions that could be answered with a little work on your end by using the Google machine or search function, nonsensical chit-chat, and all other BS would be seriously frowned upon and now has a place in the Discussion thread.

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Thanks everyone for making the bodhi plant and seed guides some of the most awesome and enduring threads on the forum. We’ll pick up where we left off in the new Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide and Bodhi Plant Guide

this thread will close in 5 minutes.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide