Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Welcome to the Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide!

This is a thread for all posts about buying seeds, strain recommendations and questions, discussing trades, and showing your collections.

This is also the place to discuss other breeders working with bodhi genetics, your homemade outcrosses of bodhi’s strains, the cookies collaboration, and other related topics.

Continue your conversations from the Bodhi Plant and Seed Guide here, where they will be uninterrupted and easier to follow.

Thanks everyone and enjoy the conversation!

For grow reports, strain reports, and factual documentation of bodhi strains you have grown, head over to the bodhi plant guide, and post your grow report there.

46 Likes

Historically Bodhi hasn’t given his strains names until they’re released as production-ready packs. So test grows are more likely to use the parents than the final name.

If you search both by strain name (Garfunkel) and by parent cross (dumpster x 88g13hp), and throw in “Bodhi” for good measure, you’ll greatly increase your odds of Google finding legit results.

22 Likes

Like this.

7 Likes

pay no attention to that man behind the curtain…

Seems a shame to close the old thread with all the great info in it.

5 Likes

All that content is still available for browsing, and searchable with a simple click of the search button.

6 Likes

I know, was just a very active thread and I am guessing most will gloss over it for the open ones. No big deal, I know where to find it.

11 Likes

Has anyone run the Magenta Hashplant yet? I picked up a pack to run and curious if anyone else has.

6 Likes

Dagga Garden’s been stocking some Bodhi gear that you don’t see at other banks, e.g. T.V. and Artifact 1 x Kashmir. They have those two back in stock at the moment, but I also just opened the page and noticed they must’ve added two more since I last looked… Uzbekistan Hashplant (it sounds like they might be from CSI’s open pollination?) and Breeder Choice Organization’s Afghani. The description on the latter also mentions Hothouse Flowers, " afghani reproduction… berry, citrus, and cedar mountain Afghani… rare and unique…."

17 Likes

its not closing. its open but only for actual growing posts/info.

this thread is for bodhi related chit chat, seed bragging, and strain recs.

7 Likes

No, it’s definitely closed on post 585, and 2 new threads opened.

7 Likes

youre right i see what you mean now. i didnt know they were opening a whole new plant guide thread, i just thought they would send chit chat this way… lol.

well hope it works for everyone (i did vote for branching it)

9 Likes

I was hoping they would make a second thread and merge posts but no big deal. Just thought it a shame to close the original thread, especially being part 3, it was clearly popular. I am sure the new 2 will be just as popular but more organized to specific topics.

5 Likes

I imagine the logistics of this would have been difficult, but in some ways I wish people could still post their reports in this thread, but tag them or whatnot in such a way that they’d also end up in the standalone “Bodhi Plant Guide” thread. That might’ve benefited both sides. No doubt easier for me to hypothesize about than to pull off.

TL;DR: I enjoy grow reports but also other related topics.

7 Likes

We don’t have the storage space to allow for double posting either.

If you want to have a conversation relating to a grow document post in the Bodhi Plant Guide, simply highlight the text and or photos in the post you are referencing, hit reply at the bottom of that post to create a linked quote, and reply in the Bodhi Discussion Guide.

There is still a place for all of this in the new threads.

8 Likes

Be careful what you with for? :stuck_out_tongue: I was reading this thread, and then all of a sudden there was a rip in the space-time continuum.

Whatever it is, I’m sure it’ll become normal after a little while.

12 Likes

Has anyone grown Temple V2 ?

6 Likes

Does peach hashplant live on in any of bodhis work?

5 Likes

Oooo a Dagga restock! I have both of those and the artifact1 x kashmir has been hanging for about 2 weeks now. I’ve hit a couple wet buds but not enough to come back with any descriptions yet.

Artifact1 f2 #2 x Kashmir Azad

40 Likes

Yea this is basically Bodhi General Chat. The other thread is for posting grow pics and smoke reports etc…

11 Likes