Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

That’s it! Your brilliant buddy it’ll get done under national security :joy:
Absolutely just playing don’t want to cause anything that takes away from Bodhi
Now back to our regular program

3 Likes

53 Likes

My memory is not what it used to be, but didn’t I send you some?

6 Likes

Oooh! You gonna make them have sexy time?

10 Likes

That’s the plan! They are moving slowly right now, but 3 above ground

13 Likes

I’d love to see that happen ! @Emeraldgreen ill be pulling up a chair !

5 Likes

I don’t think so , I think you sent me goji

3 Likes

His vote is being cast in the 2024 elections for Prime Minister of Pangea, not US.

7 Likes

Your memory is worse than mine, unless your name is @oleskool830 lol!

3 Likes

Yeahhh thanks!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Ssddxgoji sounds rad and silver sunshine

1 Like

@HolyAngel Mmee too!!!
If you have anything left let us know!:bowing_man:

Not only a huge grateful Dead fan but that’s one of the only bodhies strains that I haven’t been able to track down

1 Like

SSDD f2 bx 1 that has to be from you @HolyAngel ?

7 Likes

That’s the one grew out 4 females some lovely plants crack um if you got um have the smoke reports somewhere in the part 2 :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Yes those are from me. I had just seen your comment asking who they were from months ago earlier today but I was so late seeing it i didn’t feel like bringing up an old post :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Peeked my head in the male tent this morning…

Unfortunately, two others are reminding me why it says “outdoor” on the packs

37 Likes

Those males might still be worth investigating further.

From what I’ve read via DJ Short & other breeders, males that throw pistils do not seem to carry a higher rate of hermaphroditism in their progeny and are generally fine to use if they carry other desirable traits.

16 Likes

Apparently Tom Hill supports DJs claim too. I’ve seen him get pretty brash with his opinions in IG comments on Nspectas page recently.

Nonetheless, I’m not chopping anything yet. I’m just watching what they do with the hopes to collect pollen, and test a few of the breeding theories we always hear on podcasts.

18 Likes

That’s a tough one. I killed my Sour Bubbles that did that but I have heard DJ Shorts claims that it’s a desirable trait. I just don’t know enough to say so I err on the side of caution.

11 Likes