Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Wow both look killer

6 Likes

Man those Red Eye Jedi are fucking gorgeous! You can definitely see the kush in those nugzz. The SSDD doesnā€™t look too shabby either haha. F1s too? Nice. I would be happy to get my hands on some F2s even of the SSDD these days. How are the smells on the Red Eye Jedi plant(s)? Just your pictures make me excited for my packs.

While I am here, anyone have any firsthand experience with Soloā€™s Stash? Is that one that needs to be preserved? Fuck. I have a problem haha. Any information is truly appreciated. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

17 Likes

These both look great! Trimmed beautifully :+1:
@Klyphman nice offer!

5 Likes

I actually have a half pack left of Malawi x a1 x g13hpā€¦ came with a Hoodie, produced massive plants that finished here in the northeastā€¦

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This is by far the most impressive pheno that Iā€™ve found so far out of an 88g13hp when judged by odor, calyx to leaf ratio and frost levels. Obviously I have to wait until effects to make any definitive claims but regardless Iā€™m impressed with what Iā€™m seeing so far.

Iā€™m not the best at describing smells but if I had to try Iā€™d say its like a dark rubber chocolatey and slightly peppery with almost a shaving cream smell to it too. Iā€™ve smelled the same category of smells from dispensary OGs but not nearly as pronounced as this one. Hopefully it retains the odor and intensity into cure. I had some issues with the other REJ that I detailed in my thread but environment conditions were almost certainly to blame. This pheno has looked ripe very early (from around week 5).

SSDDā€™s aroma on the other hand is variable based on degree of ripeness or time of harvest. Taken to 70-75 days it is Blueberry Muffins with a coffee / ā€œkushyā€ accent to it. Early on itā€™s more rubbery with some background berry and lemony. I suspect itā€™s the buttery smell that others have reported finding and at least one source of SSDD info that I respect a lot expressed the opinion confirming this as well based on my description. I believe this is the 10% BubbaShine pheno that Bodhi described but have yet to try it earlier than 70 days.

For SSDD info I follow both @HolyAngel and @HorseBadorites threads and consider them much more experienced with the line than myself. Iā€™ve only gone through one pack and a few of Bodhiā€™s crosses with the SSDD male. @HolyAngel did quite an impressive community giveaway of his own SSDD work which I suspect hold some really special plants to be found there. Would highly recommend checking their threads out if you arenā€™t watching already.

25 Likes

Nice, when did yours finish? (Mine were 11/2, also northeast)

5 Likes

Ran them last year, but weā€™re done mid Octoberā€¦indoors they were a 9-10week alsoā€¦

5 Likes

@nefrella the beans arrived safely. Thank you.

15 Likes

Found these rare listings, canā€™t vouch for the seller but @comacus posted a link to something else there and I started looking around and found these. Thereā€™s a couple here that are either testers or such limited releases I canā€™t find them:

https://www.blackmountain.life/inventory/?wpf_fbv=1&wpf_filter_vintage-originals=bodhi

This oneā€™s probably also worth mentioning considering the recent SSH discussion:

https://www.blackmountain.life/product/os-super-silver-haze-x-nl5-skunk/

13 Likes

That tk x goji looks interesting. Canā€™t find any thing on that cross.

10 Likes

Yeah those have to be testersā€¦ itā€™s like this site is this dudes personal stash heā€™s selling :thinking:

10 Likes

Some of those listings say thereā€™s only 4 beans in the container

9 Likes

Wish I could find a review for the website as least, nothing.

8 Likes

No IG that I could find either

8 Likes

Nothing Discover card wouldnā€™t handle I guess. Haha

6 Likes

Run away from it, it looks sketchy. I gotta go w my gut instinct.
I lost $100 because i once ordered from a mystery site like this. I got literally dried out, dead seeds for not researching the site (my scammer) first.
FYI, that scammer site was ā€œcannabislifeā€¦tvā€ i think. The guy ā€œChrisā€ was in Florida.

BM seems to be using the Bodhi logo to look like an official vendor.

I like the known Bodhi vendors but also iā€™ll take a small $-amount gamble sometimes on a Strainly seller. But it is a gamble.

13 Likes

My thoughts exactly especially when heā€™s asking $100 a pack for some packs that are partial like 2, 3, or 4 seedsā€¦

11 Likes

And nowhere on the website can you find an email address or anything.

9 Likes

Welp, sorry for not looking into that one more before posting it, folks. Thanks for looking out.

9 Likes

I received both my BDSC orders today

One order was:

Panama x A1 artifact x 88G13HP
Monarch (King Louie XIII x 88G13HP)
Vintage Hawaiian x Wookie Freebie

One order was:

Gelato x 88G13HP
Motorbreath x 88G13HP
Temple V2 (SSH x Williams Wonder)
Zoot (J1 x 88G13HP)
Babylon Buster (Dreadbread x 88G13HP) and
Snow Monkey (GG4 x Snow Lotus) Freebies

Now for the rest of my Bodhi gear, I just have to wait for my mailed cash to reach both GLG and Shoe at Headie Gardens.

Both will arrive tomorrow hopefully if everything goes as planned. That way maybe they will ship my orders out early next week.

That will give me total 20 packs of Bodhi to run through, until I get the craving for more of his gear, maybe I can control myself from buying until 4/20 when the seed banks have some nice promotions again and I can get a good load again. And maybe by then there will be something new up for grabs as well.

A lot of these are 88G13HP crosses, but I do have a Wookie cross or two, two mothers milk crosses, the snow monkey gives me a snow lotus cross, Temple V2 gives me a Williams Wonder cross, and Panama has the DLA5 dad.

So all in all, I have a little variety of Bodhi now, plus at least one strain from a lot of the main dads that were in use except Old Mother Ghaniā€¦

Too bad a lot of his paternal lines are lost, but Iā€™m sure Bodhi will find some new killer dads in time.

19 Likes