Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Nice score! Way to load up

7 Likes

4x4 tent with 3 gogi daydream(ssdd x gogi og)and a old soul clone in back right side, donā€™t mind the mess gotta sweep and shop vac the floors taking a few clones and in about a week gonna flip them much love everyone and happy growing :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

34 Likes

MM #31 24F

@PAGODASEEDS

39 Likes

Yeah itā€™s me, what do you want to see kid? Engage me in the topic of biometrical genetics nobody on the planet will reply like me :joy:

41 Likes

My only interest has been the plieadian side of thingsā€¦I have seen all of the malesā€¦anyone here have some input?

3 Likes

You donā€™t happen to have a pic of you with Bodhi, do ya? Or a cool card trick? :laughing:

13 Likes

ā€œTom Hillā€ posts pretty regularly on the ā€œAddicted to HAZEā€ thread. Heā€™s kind of a dickhead haha, but I donā€™t mind it. Whether or not itā€™s the real Tom Hill, I have no idea. Is the Tom Hill on IG a total prick? I donā€™t follow him on IG, so I really donā€™t know his ā€œstyleā€ or whatever.

17 Likes

hello bodhi friends. here are some pics of some DBHP I received from the fall box, reproduced by @BigMike55 . 4 plants, 10 gallon pots. organic soil ive been reusing for years. I just switched to 12/12 today. they took forever to preflower in veg. 2 of the 4 are females, the others im not sure yet.
I had a fifth plant, it threw balls right where I topped it so I got rid of that one. Iā€™ve not seen that before, although I certainly havent grown that many plantsā€¦
i guess thats it for now, haha. thanks for looking

29 Likes

Whatā€™s up B heads. I hope the new year finds you well. And I hope that all these new bodhi releases get people all sorts of happy!!! Itā€™s also nice to jump in this without a million post before so I can find out whatā€™s going on here lol.

15 Likes

Still hanging at the mail box. Any day now Iā€™m guessing.

5 Likes

I never met bohdi. I stay home. I know Jorge, I know meangene, I know Raco, budular, nommad, I know a bunch of guys but not bohdi.

19 Likes

Tomā€™s been posting a lot of old pics on IG, looks like heā€™s led quite the life. He certainly doesnā€™t lack for personality.

Or maybe Iā€™m just a Masshole and canā€™t really judge.

17 Likes

You gawd damn right man.

17 Likes

Hey Tom, how you doing tonight man? Everything good?

5 Likes

I fine. I slightly perturbed. The guy who some other guy has running this site came at me a couple weeks ago. Wanted to somehow get me woke. Ainā€™t happening. Iā€™ll push for the old shark tank. He was like hey man donā€™t you think this is a little like this? I was no man itā€™s like that. Ainā€™t heard shit since but who knows, or gives a fuck.

22 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s the internet sometimes. Glad your doing ok. Stay lit brother.

8 Likes

I dont know what Im getting, but Im excited.

Just heard back from Bodhi that I should be getting seeds from him next week.
I traded him my BOEL Hawaiian and a few other things.

Ive got two tester/grow-shows I gotta do before I can get to Bodhiā€™s stuff. First OJDā€™s Sour Thai Nevil, then a couple Thaiā€™s from Zomia.
After those, Iā€™ll dedicate a grow to Bodhi and Doc D

28 Likes

Talking about Loki?

4 Likes

@nube i cant remember if you are going to grow a high cbd bodhi strain or not - i am now very interested lol. could you please tag me if you do?

5 Likes

I do not know who loki is and I damn sure will never grow a CBD line, what, are you all insane?

15 Likes