Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

Great read! The nugs look great. I can’t believe I missed the seed and syrup contest. That was awesome

6 Likes

might make it a regular seasonal thing with whatever seeds ive made through the winter, so hang out! lots of seed runs on the planner currently.

12 Likes

You have my sweet tooth’s full attention :joy:
I’ll be hanging around

5 Likes

Hell ya bud! Nug looks tasty indeed! I cant wait to pop some of these and check them out, I will have to pick your brain on the affects of each you sent me when it comes down to it :+1:

5 Likes

you know it dude, hit me up whenever

6 Likes

Looking forward to hearing a report back on this method, as I’m always looking to save space. I’ve been wanting to try the DVD case method also: How I start seeds - #14 by VAhomegrown

Your Comfrey starts look healthy!
Glad you were able to disconnect and get some quality family time!

6 Likes

Nice update! Super interested in the sandwich bag tech, cant wait to see how that works out for you. Glad the buds turned out prime for ya!!

5 Likes

hey buddy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got high hopes, the dome/root riot method has been my most successful method of cloning, so seeing that this is basically that same setup minus the giant plastic humidity dome I’m hoping its effective, because, yea, space is at a premium. as far as the comfrey goes yea, I’m getting ready to plant em outside, thinking i might put one in a pot and keep it in my basement as another little plant buddy by my desk.

@BeagleZ i wish i still lived in MD so i could swing in on you guys, y’all seem like a fun hang. :joy:

7 Likes

Would be way cool if it works out I’m all for saving space! Gotta get some comfrey going asap! That number 5 GM sounds great too👍

6 Likes

i think it mightve been MassMedical that i saw talking about the sandwich bag cloning. controversy over the dude himself aside if it works ill be stoked. haha.

6 Likes

You can bring us some of that syrup whenever you want Legs!! :joy:

6 Likes

Can’t blame the tech :wink:

4 Likes

10 Likes

my thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Literally laughing out loud… thank you, I needed that!

3 Likes

Thorny is all that is man.

3 Likes

How did the dandelion ferment turn out @LegsMahoney , did you update on that and i missed it?

2 Likes

I kinda forgot about it, it’s still in the bucket out there, not sure if it’s possible to over ferment or what that would do, but I need to get out there and check it out

4 Likes

If you like GD, smoked meats, Bassn’ ,an occasional hero’s dose, copious amounts of Ganja smoke, and plant talk you’d fit right in!

8 Likes