Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

Want to start this off by giving a huge shout out and a heartfelt thank you to @nube and @Sebring. i was looking for a way to get my hands on these genetics for a very long time, and noticed the F2 thread by nube long after the signups were closed and the beans had gone out. Both of them went out of their way to get these to me. I can’t say how appreciative I am, they are a true representation of the OG spirit and I hope that one day I can find a way to repay their generosity. I was so stoked to get these beans that I pushed back all my other plans to dive right in. 5 beans hit the water this morning. My plan is to hopefully find a keeper mom and possibly make some F3 seeds so that I’m never without these beans again. If that goes down I’ll for sure be passing some out here and there in the free seeds thread. I’m super excited to get this going, fingers crossed for positive results! :crossed_fingers:t2::v:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

100 Likes

Looking good, I’ll be lurking in the corner… not being creepy.

8 Likes

3 Likes

In for this though for sure! Love some high CBD strains.

13 Likes

Yeahhhh! Let’s go! Someone sent me these in the mail also but they haven’t arrived yet. Looking forward to this.

5 Likes

No, that is me behind you, looking creepy.

6 Likes

Alright, clear that far right corner, mister :honeybee: coming through!! Best of success on your project, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll be right there beside you, but i will be being creepy!!
:male_detective:

Good luck with it @LegsMahoney!!!

7 Likes

Good luck! Staying tuned!

7 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations, I hope you have an amazing grow . I’m looking forward to seeing your jungle.

5 Likes

Glad to see more people growing. I wish you happy, healthy, heavy harvests of herb! I believe @Sebring has lots more of these packs if anybody who meets the signup requirements is still looking for them. Please visit the Good Medicine F2 Seed Run thread and then follow the instructions to get them off Sebring’s website.

After a few weeks in jars, I’ve started sampling the sensi F1 run (the moms of your F2 seeds) and found that there’s likely CBD content in all of them so far, and good but mild up effects. If you’re looking for knockout THC levels, look elsewhere, but people looking for medicine, you’re in for a treat.

I’ll have a real smoke report end of this month or beginning of next to hopefully help figure out which phenos you got, or if you found something brand new and unique! :smiley:

:peace_symbol: :seedling:
:sun_with_face: :rainbow:

29 Likes

Definitely looking forward to that report! Thank you again, I spent a long time looking for these and was so stoked that things came together for me to be able to run them, I’m hoping to find one to keep around for a long time :v:t2:

7 Likes

UPDATE: yesterday morning I transferred the seeds from the water/h2o2 soak into a damp paper towel inside an open ziplock, checked on the beans this morning and we’ve got 5 out of 5 cracked and pushing tails! Will probably give them the rest of the day to hang out in the paper towel and then drop them into solo cups with a little bit of great white sprinkled in the hole. I know lots of folks like to let seeds hang out in the towel until they push like 1/2” to 1” tails, but I’ve always tried to get them into dirt as soon as possible once they open. Jury is still out as to whether or not it makes a difference I think. :v:t2::v:t2:

20 Likes

UPDATE: all 5 seeds went into soil yesterday, by this evening we’ve got 5 of 5 pushing cotyledons above soil! Only one, number 6 is still working its way towards unfurling that first leaf set.

23 Likes

great start @LegsMahoney! i put mine in the dirt pretty early on too.
it still trips me out when i see those seriously long tails in pics.
ive been meaning to try a side by side, maybe on the next run.

4 Likes

UPDATE: things are moving along slow but steady. The babies are all above ground and primarily working in setting up their roots. We’ve still got the one straggler GM3 who’s a little behind the others in terms of size. 1, 2, 4 and 5 are all getting a little leggy stretch to them, while 3 is still working on opening up that first set of proper leaves to the light. I’ll keep a close eye on that one throughout the grow, we all know sometimes the runts can comeback and impress. The small heater hooked up to an inkbird in the tent has been keeping the temps pretty steady around 77 degrees with the typical variation you’d expect from a setup like that. Humidity has been pretty low overall, which is usually how my setup rolls. I recently purchased another smart controller for my 6” ac infinity that’s setup, hoping this can help me hold a slightly higher humidity, I’m also looking into building out a 5gallon bucket ultrasonic humidifier to connect to another inkbird to really dial things in. I want to go this route because I can leave the bucket humidifier setup outside the tent and duct it into the tent so that I’m not eating up any more floor space inside the tent itself. That’ll happen whenever I can pull the cash together, but for now things are fine if not 100% dialed VPD ideal. I’m realizing now that I didn’t go into much detail about the setup:

AC infinity 3x3 tent
6” AC infinity Cloudline T6 fan
2x Spider Farmer SF1000 QBs
Small size oil filled radiant heater hooked to inkbird temp controller
Cheap ass oscillating tower fan

Soil I use is Coast of Maine stonington blend with rice hulls mixed in for extra airation as well as the added silica when they break down

Right now I’m working my way through a couple bags of Roots Organic dry amendment mixes, both the “grow” and “bloom” formulas. Will probably just move to using individual powdered amendments after that. I’ll also be using Neptune’s Harvest fish hydrolysate, and a kelp sludge on an alternating weekly schedule.

I think that’s everything. Here’s some photos of the current overall setup as well as some individual shots of each seedling:

The oscillating tower fan ha been turned off in an effort to keep the humidity up for the first week or so, I’ll be switching that on shortly, probably as soon as #3 gets it’s leaves open properly to get some good airflow going around the tent. Noticed a couple fungus gnats in there recently as well so I tossed in a yellow sticky trap to keep them in check until the fan goes on. Once the plants are big enough I’ll start regular weekly treatments with Dr. Zymes, maybe alternating weeks with Dr. Bronners peppermint Castile soap.

I think that covers everything that’s going on right now. Trying to get more thourough with these grow logs like I’ve seen from other members, hopefully getting better albeit slowly. :v:t2::v:t2:

24 Likes

oh man, the photo upload got all messed up, i tried to show a straight on shot of the plant label and then a top down shot of each one, orders all fucking out of wack. the runty #3 is the one thats still not open and standing at attention, the others are all pretty similar. ill try to figure out the order of uploads for future posts when theres more to show.

3 Likes

Very nice bud! I cant wait to try out the Good Medicine seeds I have, CBD FTW!

3 Likes

Stalker On Duty, (SOD), standing in the field behind the plants.
shhh.
I’m huntin Bodhi Threads

4 Likes

Welcome @Astrodude @bassman5420 thanks for swinging by and checking me out! :v:t2::v:t2:

5 Likes