Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

Beautiful. Let the good times roll!!

12 Likes

The minute they hit my mail box. After cleaning out the veg tent I am itching to start.

40 Likes

Go for it! That’s what I call primed and ready.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve already met multiple OG members around Ontario and would love to meet more! You can count on me spreading clones around :wink:

As for start time I am currently doing a Triangle Kush seed run. I just cloned all of the plants yesterday, planning on flowering them out any day now.(Probably when im done work Sunday night)

If I pop the seeds 1st week of November and veg for 6 weeks my Triangle kush would be at ~9 weeks of flower. Timeline works pretty good for me!(The TK will be in a separate room than the goji)

15 Likes

Yup Ill be able to start them right away. I just finished my last run before vacation so perfect timing to run them. Sounds good with looking out for super males too!

10 Likes

@DougDawson did a wiki/giveaway. Could we set up a thread for people that wanted some of the excess pollen to make crosses for the group? I can’t run a pack but I can cross my favorite plant and share!

18 Likes

I have 2 free tents rn…3rd opening up in cpl weeks.

I’m sure by now you have enough people…but if the need arises just lmk… I’m here in your back pocket

14 Likes

great, to me it seems like a solid plan and an easy schedule to follow.

:om: :pray:

7 Likes

Awesome project thanks for the great idea i dont have the space or knowledge to help out with making f2s at the moment but hopefully one day soon i can be of some assistance to the community

5 Likes

@Bobgrows did you see Bodhi Seeds?

3 Likes

No… what did I miss?

2 Likes

@Bobgrows their looking for some peeps to grow seeds for testing.

3 Likes

@MaryJane13 they have a list of growers already. Unless three more drop out. It isn’t for testing it is for preservation. Rules to follow in OP and #98. Lots of seeds being made to share.
Just a fyi.

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

SINCERE THANKS for the consideration, Bro, but YOU are free to handle things as you deem necessary. I trust your judgement FULLY!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m bringing my ‘A game’ for sharing pollen yall.

21 Likes

Got these on my shopping list :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Where did you buy these?

4 Likes

amazon. cost me $13.50

7 Likes

1 Gram Pack of 200 “Dry&dry” Silica Gel Packets Desiccant Dehumidifiers https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00E880DYS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_SDBE8AXFJ8135R7606WB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

For us Canadians :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Anyone else looking into buying bulk desiccant can also just buy the beads themselves in bulk, and wrap them in coffee filters to save on all the individual plastic wrap.

13 Likes