Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

This was 8 separate runs mixed together. I have 300 pack made up an it hardly made a dent.

:green_heart: :seedling:

25 Likes

more seeds per pack? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

There are ~20 now and yes I was thinking of that. I am still looking for a vet group or another that gets seeds to People. When I was in the hydro shop, I guy was trying to find seeds,

When rec went legal all the people that sold seeds and edibles left.

14 Likes

Checkout seedsforvets. He sends to vets free of charge, just need to prove service. There’s a thread on here about it, but seriously, he’s donated thousands of dollars worth to vets. I first learned about him about 2018ish, and he’s been doing work since then

7 Likes

Can you add me to the TL3 list? I believe I signed up, but don’t see my name on the list.

1 Like

It is a wiki.! :laughing:

2 Likes

I didn’t want to step on toes, yours specifically :grin:.

3 Likes

Go for it. I only use the bottoms.

6 Likes

This one should be awesome! Thanks for putting this together.

4 Likes

Trust level 2 number 88 and 99 were open so I added myself to 88. I hope that was ok.

2 Likes

Absolutely! :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Goji Og f2 day 24f

Edit: Stoner moment. That’s a Razzberry Unicorn day 24f and this is the wrong thread. My bad.

36 Likes

Looks Great o

2 Likes

Looks awesome. People would love to see your Raspberry Unicorn in this Bodhi thread below. Thanks!

3 Likes

Please add my flag to TL2: 148 :us:

Goji Og f2 fa sho on the right left side is a lost tag but I think it’s a Goji too. Purple stems outside so it’s definitely not from lights😉, 2 indoors 1 purple stemmed 1 green

Good looking out @ramblinrose

21 Likes

Please add me to TL3 #147 US, thanks

1 Like

^^ Back left corner purple stemmed Goji dark green, in the center is the green stemmed Goji a little too light green

17 Likes

If #120 is still open I’d love to take the spot, I’m USA

2 Likes

Wiki edit your name into the 120 spot and you’re in.

1 Like