Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

I grew out one Pura Vida F2 from @nube and wanted to do a write up on it. Really appreciate being able to try these genetics!

Here we are at chop day, where she went 70 days flowering. She turned out to be a smaller pheno with thick and really dense nugs.

With Flash Cured 45 days

No Flash Cured 45 days

Bag appeal: She isn’t a frost monster, but she is very dense which I really like. Think the light greenish buds with all the orange hairs are quite becoming

Smell and taste: She smells very floral with a hint of lemon. My girlfriend described it like a floral potpourri. I’ll take her word for it, as I’m not too familiar with potpourri smell. Her taste though is where she really shines with a piney full bodied earthy flavor that really fills the mouth. I primarily vape her and she is very bold, compared to a lot of the sweeter, candy like strains I smoke these days.

Potency and effects: She is very strong, and has an immediate punch to the face like effect when smoked, where it feels like your head is floating up towards the ceiling, while your body slows down. I really like the feeling of almost having a forehead massage during the come up. As it fully kicks in it becomes very spacey and trancelike to where you can just really zone out with it, leading to a strong body stone and ultimately sleepiness. Definitely a night time strain with long lasting potency. I’ve smoked it a bit in the afternoon and just ended up in my yard staring off into the skyline forgetting all about my day.

Overall: I really enjoy this bud! I find heavy handed indicas, generally kush strains to be the most therapeutic for me. When I smoke with more sativa, I often find myself fixating on things in life, whereas with weed like this, I am in my own world after smoking it. I imagine this pheno would be really good for pain and insomnia. I do appreciate that while it is a heavy indica, it doesn’t bring on the munch too much for me. I had a light leak in my tent, so she gave me some F2 S1’s to play around with, and I’m definitely planning on growing out a few as I really liked this pheno. Will have to grow some more of the f2’s themselves so I can experience the larger varities. Thanks again @nube!

42 Likes