Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

Nope, I am just always stoned and lazy/intimidated by the whole sign up thread thingy lol
I am going to try and make one for the indoor season ending seed run next year

13 Likes

Nice! Good pics, too. I like the first one the best. Snowy dog. But the last pic is pretty good, too…

6 Likes

Hey @nube It was the end of my Silver Mountain seeds and only ended up with one male and one female that seemed really fit to me so its not an open pollination sadly. I haven’t made a thread (mostly due to being busy / out of commission due to two injuries this summer and I think that threw me into a little depressed state that I am finally feeling motivated and to be coming out of) yet but have been trying to take some pictures so I can make a thread and post some of the process, what the male looked like etc. I have posted pictures of the female somewhere. Let me see if I can at least post a photo here for yah.

9 Likes

Last two pics are recent and seems like the female is seeded pretty well although not a huge plant. It’s not under a ton of light either but I think it will still produce a good amount to share with everyone.

30 Likes

most excellent!! Everything is beautiful. This one will at the top of my collection Thanks for your generosity and hard work @nube .
Respect and BLESSINGS.

6 Likes

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

10 Likes

Looks good @twistedinfinity thanks for posting those. :slight_smile:

Quick update on the seedless run. Here they are at day 7F (day 7 of flowering, aka day 7 since flip). Got two TK x Iraqi phenos I’m trying to decide between also in there.

They got pretty big since my life has been overtaken by little puppy Josey, who’s doing great by the way.

Also neglected are the Good Medicine that need a grow space but are too big to fit in my veg tub and are instead in limbo, sitting in the room under a north facing skylight and needing a transplant. I only put them in the flower tent to take pics.

I may have to take clones and dispose of the full size plants, since the veg tub still has some room. But hey, at least everything’s healthy, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope everyone’s doing well now that the election has finally been called. And look at all those legalization and medical marijuana initiatives that passed in red states around the nation! There’s reason for hope again, finally. And maybe next time I go to Montana or South Dakota I won’t have to try to hide my stash!

33 Likes

If your going somewhere that cold you may as well go to Alaska. Plants are looking killer by the way

7 Likes

Excited to see more of your work @nube. Really want to see what goes down with those Triangle x Iraqi. Those are high up on my start list

8 Likes

Beautiful plants there as usual @nube .

4 Likes

This still open for sign up? Don’t see an end date, added my name to list

4 Likes

@Stevie1durr I’m not sure when the Coop seeds will be going out from @Sebring , but if you didn’t sign up in time, it looks like BIG SHOE just listed the packs I donated to help raise funds for Strayfox’s daughter - buy 1 @Strayfox and 1 @bodhi pack at headiegardens.com (PW = muffcabbage), get 1x Wolfpack F2, 1x Pura Vida F2. Those are the same that I sent to the Coop. My hope is that the seeds bring happiness and joy to all who grow them. :green_heart:

Thanks @twistedinfinity still lots of work to do to wrangle the stretch and defoliate, but they’re looking surprisingly OK for being so neglected.

@mtntrogger Did you see my review of the TK x Iraqi testers in the bodhi thread? It gives all the deets.

@Torontoke just harvested four phenos of the TKI F2 I sent him and found some big yields (only about 1mo veg from sprout) and real blast off potency from the oily rag tasting flower. He said he loves the flavor. I didn’t get that from mine but the other two bodhi testers of the strain @hamneggs916 and @hu_man_and_a_plant_genetics on IG said the same thing, so my palate must be broke. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Two things to note are that we all had 2-4x stretch after flip on these AND nanners on some of the plants, so watch out for them in the first 4 weeks of flower. Torontoke found nanners on only one of his phenos (the biggest one), picked them off, and they never came back. I personally feel like those plants are worth it. Bodhi must have thought so too, since this is the first time I’ve seen him release a cross noted as this unstable by all testers, but it is a very rare heirloom variety from Iraq so there’s value in them being out in the wild instead of dying in somebody’s collection. That’s why I F2’d them. The smallest ones are the most potent, but YMMV.

Since Torontoke is shy about posting anymore, these are some of his pics of the TK x Iraqi F2 taken at day 68F:

40 Likes

Thanks @nube ! It looks quite a bit like the pheno of Ancient og that I have going at my buddies place.

5 Likes

I’ve been sorting and packing seeds for the fall box. I’m hoping to have them shipped out to the US by the end of the week and to distributors worldwide at the same time. :wink:

33 Likes

Thanks man, sorry for holding up the process by being slow. :smile:

@mtntrogger the TK x Iraqi have some very distinctive features that make them easily identifiable. I’d guess if you looked at the pics I posted in the bodhi thread you’d see the leaves and bud structures don’t look much like the Ancient OG other than similar stem/nodal structure and distance. But you tell me. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I just ordered a pack of the sebrings revenge from you this afternoon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the flower structure. Beautiful girls.

3 Likes

I sent you a pm too if there are extra packs, I would appreciate some sir. Thanks to @nube for everything he does.

3 Likes

I’ll be sending more packs to Sebring after the fundraiser for @Strayfox with the same freebie packs of Pura Vida F2 and Woflpack F2 concludes over at headiegardens.com :slight_smile:

But please stop editing the first post - the signups are closed and that part of this run is over. When Sebring gets extra packs, you’ll be able to grab them from him, not from signing up in the first post.

However, speaking of the Pura Vida, my seedless run just passed the 3wk mark since flip and is going great. Here’s some pics before and after a heavy defoliation I did at day 21:

Since they’re organic water only, I kept some of the bigger fan leaves down low for when they run out of gas at the end. Not too many, though. Also, it looks like the cages brought in some bugs (thrips and spider mites), but I didn’t see too much sign so they should be good to go for a finish in the early New Year. :slight_smile: In the meantime, I’ll keep up my normal IPM routine on the other plants in veg and houseplants to make sure there’s no outbreak.

Until next time. :+1:

:peace_symbol:

42 Likes

You werent fucking around with that defol ! I am not sure Ive ever went that hard at them. It obvious you know what your doing so I anticipate seeing those plants bounce back from the defol with some thick buds. Thanks for taking the time to update with those pics, I love watching your work @nube

14 Likes