Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

Awesome report, Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Hey @BERZERK , as the title and OP says this run is long closed. Not much sense in you adding your name to the list. Just an FYI.

4 Likes

@nice write up, I enjoyed it. Best of all I too have some Pura Vida F2s :wink: that came from @allotment yayyyy.

8 Likes

I’ve also got some just have to find space to get a couple going.

7 Likes

I see just now.
Im late

3 Likes

Yeah, just watch for the (CLOSED) they put up when these end. Also the first post says it is closed. Just something to keep an eye out for bud.

3 Likes

Copy that!

3 Likes

Nice grow Greasy! Your pheno looks a lot like the #1 pheno from the F1 round. Short and stacked! But then your smoke report sounds quite different than the #1 pheno. It’s cool to see all the different phenos people are finding in those seeds. Glad to hear she treated you well, despite the few S1 from the light leak. Maybe a happy accident? :slight_smile:

Hey, you might reach out to @Sebring to see if he has a few packs left. I just sent him a bunch more a couple weeks ago, and asked him to save them specifically for OG members who didn’t get in on the original seed box. I can’t imagine they’re all gone yet since hardly anybody else has signed up on the list.

13 Likes

I contacted him now!
Thanks @nube

3 Likes

I almost forgot the last pheno review! Luckily I still had a few buds of it and finally took some pics.

Pura Vida #7

Bag appeal: This one had some very chunky nugs up top, and then everything underneath that was popcorn and larf. The frost coverage is good and it looks better than the pics give it credit for. In person, it’s pretty gorgeous with sparkly trichs.

Smell and taste: This one is the clementine pheno. It smells and tastes just like fresh clementines, and both the smell and flavor have persisted the best out of all phenos as they cure. Medium loud smell, and the flavor is obvious but not strong, mixed with a little bit of chem halitosis and some dryer sheets. Good tasting weed, but the flavor isn’t very mouth coating and doesn’t stick around that long.

Potency and effects: This is a pretty solid 7/10 for potency and effects, maybe a little higher for some other people I gifted it to. It’s a creeper that never really gets me blasted, just pleasantly relaxed and somewhat stoned. The effects make me distracted and forgetful. Definitely night time weed. No special effects like the other phenos.

Overall: This was the variegated pheno. It was my buddy’s favorite pheno, he picked it as the keeper. But to me it wasn’t what I was looking for out of this strain. It seemed like this was an Appy leaner, and if I wanted that, I’d go with more citrus soda, Sprite, 7 up crosses that the Appy pappy produced. This pheno was worth growing and experiencing, but I didn’t keep it.

:rainbow:

40 Likes

Just harvested this pura vida f2. I neglected the Hell out of this plant and she just bounced back through the abuse. Faded way too early but that was my fault. Grown in amended organic soil in 3gal containers.

41 Likes

How many days did she go?

7 Likes

took her to 73 days. I checked trics before chopping some amber but mostly cloudy.

15 Likes

Nice job @Kingkush312 . Glad she made it through for you despite a few hiccups. :slight_smile: They are really resilient plants! What’s she smell like?

14 Likes

Definitely smells of lemon/citrus and sweet or sugary is best way I can describe the smells.

11 Likes

Completed project