Bodhi Soulmate f2 grow & f3 / S1 making

I hope I get one like that. I am going to takes a clone orr two from each of my four plants, in case I get a red bleeder. I could have fun trying to get that trait into some other strains. Just for shitz and giggles.

2 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed for you @BigMike55

This DHB was a male unfortunately, but I tried saving pollen in the freezer but didnā€™t go as I though it would

2 Likes

I listened to an interview where Bodhi stated he wanted to do the same thing. Using The red ā€œbloodā€ as a makers mark of sorts. That would be pretty sweet to pass that alnong in your projects!

4 Likes

Then he could change his name to "Bloodhi"Seeds

2 Likes

Quick update from this morning. 8 of the 9 Soulmates have broken free. One is just about to peak out but will probably be tomorrow by time it shows its self. (9 on the right are Soulmate f2s)

The other 3 are, x1 Sweet Afghani Delicious, and x2 mystery seeds, that I found unlabelled in my jarā€¦ could be Blue Dream CBD, could be Strawberry Dieselā€¦who knows knows lol.
I am pretty sure they are fems though.

11 Likes

@SonsOfAvery , I read through your other thread. Well done, youā€™re a busy fellow. Looking forward to seeing this grow.

3 Likes

@4ftfarmer ah thank you for reading through that. I definitely used to be more of top of keeping track of grows lol.
Thereā€™s just something about growing, honestly Iā€™d probably do it without even having an end product, I find the routine and the looking after them to be very therapeutic.
Wish I could do this for a living!

4 Likes

All above ground now, only one of the mystery seeds hasnā€™t sprouted.

11 Likes

Not much more to report on, theyā€™re still seedlings, still stretching lol.

I had to wire up a PC fan to a USB cable as Iā€™d forgot Iā€™d taken the clip fan for the main flowering tent.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of stretch, Iā€™d consider moving your lights a lil closer, they appear to be looking for it

2 Likes

Yeh, its with being in the domes aswell. I have raised the base up about 5 inches yesterday, but to be honest this is just while theyā€™re sprouting. Iā€™ll be burying the stems when I re pot them and they go under the big lights.

4 Likes

Looking forward to following along, definitely got me curious about soulmate!

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

@Kyumonryu
Good to have you on board, thanks for tagging along.

It might be about a years time before I can pop f3s Iā€™ll be making from these. But Iā€™m looking forward to that already haha.

3 Likes

Anticipation always adds some zest haha.

Itā€™d be cool to see what starts to pop out as it opens up.

1 Like

Just realized that Iā€™ve been lurking on this thread, just poking my head up to officially follow. Lots of love for Bodhi.

6 Likes

Thanks @LegsMahoney much appreciated, and glad to have you along for the journey.

Iā€™ve just been listening to a couple of the Potcats with Bodhi recently, itā€™s great to hear him talk about his methods and just the way he looks at life. I believe his outlook absolutely shows in his work.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s what got me on the Bodhi train too man, I think Iā€™ve listened to his episodes like 10 times by now.

3 Likes

Reported everything into slightly larger containers, not a huge upgrade, but itā€™ll do until I can sex them.
At that point Iā€™ll put the females into veg in the tent and flower the males in order to get some pollen.
9 plants, so Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll have 4-5males, Iā€™ll probably try and keep just the one for collecting pollen, unless I see something particularly interesting in there.

12 Likes

Where do you guys find/order f2s of things?

1 Like

As I mentioned, Le Chef from Canada. I can message you a link.

1 Like