Bodhi Plant Guide

How far along are they? They look good and healthy!

13 Likes

5 weeks since I dropped the seeds in a shot glass. 3 weeks since they were cupped.

9 Likes

Two great strains! Love me some Lemon G as you know. Did you see my passion fruit hp log? It’s a vigorous strain! Lots of fun to grow.

13 Likes

Just smoked the pollinated test bud of head gasket x 88g13/hp and I’ve been stoned for almost 3 hours. I did take a tolerance break recently and not the best example of this strain for smoking, since heavily seeded and just one cola. I think lots of finger hash and trichs got in the bowl, but I only took two big bong hits.

Well, whatever happened - it happened. damn! Bodhi wow. Definitely a slightly weird high, but overall relaxing and refreshing. Not bad. I popped another seed a few days ago. Should be even better as sensi

25 Likes

Somehow, in the great many strains you grow, I missed that one!!

5 Likes

Check it out!

16 Likes

I think when they say that, they mean it needs to be pruned and lollipoped to get the best results, some shit will throw leads everywhere and you’ll end up w a lot of larf that takes away from you colas, just my take and what I assume they mean when they say that

2 Likes

Super Silver Temple nugs at about 5 or 6 months cure. Incredible mix of smells - a bit of parsnip, anise, eualyptus in there. A hint of light fuel (paraffin?) too if you break up the buds and squeeze them. The smoke is delicious, strong, and almost 100% head. Prominent flavour when smoking is parsnip.

Bonus plant shot at about 2 or 3 weeks of flower

34 Likes

2 of my Bodhi Field Trip (both clones from the same keeper mom plant) at the end of week 8 of flower (day 56).

I will most likely harvest in about a week (give or take a couple/few days). They are still drinking a gallon of water a day, but I expect that to slow down very soon.

You can see the plant on the left in the bigger pot (5 gal) isn’t fading as much as the one on the right in the 4 gallon pot.

42 Likes

Fat Strawberry (Fat Cherry Afghani x Strawberry Milk)
Day 65. Won’t be long now.
2 gallon pot.
First time using Bio365 Bioflower.
Think I will try to reveg this.
Smells like fermenting strawberries. More berry menthol slight tennis ball smell from sugar leaf rub.

50 Likes

This seems to very adequately represent the parents while combining into something even better.

5 Likes

Chopped my Bodhi Pine Apple today. I was distracted during most of the flowering stage and negecleted them with feeding. They are a very hungry strain and like to have plenty of N or they eat themselves.

33 Likes

Those leaves are interesting.

5 Likes

That is from revegging them. I left them in flower for too long when I was sexing them. I was distracted for most of the grow.

2 Likes

What are the smells coming off her? And how long did you run them for?

2 Likes

Those look nice. Did you grow them from seed or a cut? How long did you flower for? How’s the taste?

2 Likes

It is a happy smell of Lavender mixed with a hint of lemon that isnt too pungent. There hints of other smells that I cant put into words, its all nice happy smells to me. Nothing nose wrinkling, rotten, sour, or chemical in the two I grew.

8 Likes

Grown from a cutting of an outdoor plant last year, which didn’t finish. I think I harvested at 72 days which was plenty. As for taste I smoke joints so and flavours are usually overshadowed by tobacco unfortunately.

Here’s a pic at 5 weeks flower

and (front left) a couple of days before :axe:

26 Likes

Is it hazy at all? If that makes sense.

3 Likes

I’m not all that clued up on characteristics and smells, but it does have some similarities with haze I’ve had from the street and in Amsterdam. Sorry it’s not more definitive…

I just went back and looked at an old post I made where I described it as a “muted haze” smell :tipping_hand_man:

8 Likes