Bodhi's Cougars Milk, the Tigers Milk Remix "Socal Master Kush X Appalachia" grow log

Chopped the other lady the other day. She’s hanging to dry. Got a cat piss sorta funk going down. Took cuts from both. Other lady is cheesey now that she’s drying, smoked a wet joint. Burns well. Got some pine things going on in the background of the cheese.

Can’t wait to try the other. Much frostier. Has more of the BO thing going on also. Felt thicker to in the bud feel.

3 Likes

Alright so the frostier one has a nice smoke also different from sis. The cheese has a heavy effect. Headband style sort of thing going on. The BO one has a more cinnamon smell going on to the nose. But smoke wise. She has a earthy pine with a nice cedar or like smooth vanilla thing going on. Effects though way more full body and head. Hits the nose and head instantly, move to the body rather quick with the pillow effect as I like to call it. Nice body relaxing, pain numbing, and the head to go with it. Kind like floating on a personal cloud. Glad I kept clones because I’m super digging, the smoke so far lol.

2 Likes