Motarebel Chemper Fi

Hadnt really planned on popping these next but I have been smoking a bunch of Motorbreath from the local shops around here. I really like it, super gassy flavor and strong.

Then I found out that Chemper Fi and Motorbreath are the same cross which is Chem D x SFV OG.

One of my buddies, who is also a neighbor and usually grows seeds from me has been bugging me for a long time to give him something really Diesely. So this seemed like the perfect opportunity to see what these things are all about. He is a introvert and doesnt use any social media, but doesnt care if I post stuff. Hell, he barely uses the internet, except to shop and research stuff.

Ive always loved Mota and his gear, just been sidetracked by Bodhi and will continue to remain that way for a while with all of the seeds that I need to get through ! Nonetheless this will be a fun line to check out.

My buddy grows hydro, in rockwool and groton rocks. He has been at it forever as well. He just switched all his lights to leds from spider farmer. They are killing it ! He currently has the ancient og f2 and Dank Zappa F2 growing. I started both for him and of course can take clones whenever. He will be growing these since I have my hands full with the SSDD and Clusterfunk that I just started.

Since he will be growing them, I wont post updates daily or super often, but regularly enough to give everyone an idea of what this line has going on. Big ups to Mota again for making these and being a stand up guy.

I got this pack about 3 years ago. Never refrigerated, just kept in a cool dark closet that I keep my wine in. It was a 5 pack

I soaked them overnight in distilled water and today they went into the paper towels. Hopefully see tails tomorrow!

IMG_20200830_144240209|375x500

12 Likes

Sounds like a wicked cross. Break out the carbon filter.

4 Likes

Not much excitement yet, but I wanted to post a quick pic. This is from 8 days ago. They were a bit spindly, but have since tightened up and are looking healthy. I will get another pic in the next day or so.

3 Likes

let the game begin…good luck

2 Likes

Here is a few pics from a few days ago, I believe I took these on day 35v, it is now day 37 for these Chemper fi. Sorry if its hard to tell whats what, pretty dense in there. However I will say that my dirt grown seedlings were much farther along at day 35 veg than this. Im sure they will be fine, they are just a bit behind.

6 Likes

So clones were taken and all 5 plants were flipped a few weeks ago. All are showing to be females ! I will try to get a pic or 2 up asap. I am bringing some clones of these over to my place as soon as possible. Just gotta wait for my landlord to finish putting my bathroom back together, so I can re set up my veg tent. Been hectic around the crib for the past month or 2

2 Likes

Picked up some clones from my buddies place and got a flower pic. I think the flowers shown are on the #4 pheno. So far they look good, but not seeing as much frost as Id like at this point. They do have some stank going though.

2 Likes

Sorry this thread, barely resembles a grow log. It turns out that one of the phenos was a herm. The other ones are still going and I am hoping to get another flower pic up soon. Bummer was the one that I kept a clone of was the herm.

I know Ive largely neglected this thread, but it will be making some strides soon. What has made this difficult is that my buddy that has these growing, although a close neighbor, runs his lights at night. This makes it tough since I work at night. However I did get to see his plants a couple of nights ago, they had been flushing for over 2 weeks. I couldnt bring myself to take a pic, although I really wanted to.
They were massive ! Many snapped branches due to how large and dense the buds are. Also they plants are well over 5 feet tall in 4inch rockwool cubes. He has tried to net trellis them, but honestly, the plants ate that thing up. I havent seen anything like it. It just looked like a mess of dead and yellow leaves with the net all swallowed up by falling branches and super dense nugs ! It was quite a spectacle.

There was 5 seeds to start, I ended up taking a clone of the one that hermed. All 4 of the remaining are similar but different. A couple had some real og stank, Id say they lean more towards the sfv og side more than the chem side, but I will have to smoke to confirm that.

I will get some dried flower pics up, hopefully soon. He will be giving me some of the flower when its cured. I will do a smoke report.

Overall I am super impressed and really excited to run all 4 clones very soon in my own garden and do a more thorough documentation. This shit looks fire ! Cant wait to share more with yall

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Can’t wait for photos.

1 Like