Testers, long overdue

It’s been a hell of a year… I’ve been putting off starting this for way too long. With all the ups and downs of 2020 I never thought id get this done. So here we go…

Testers were started way back on 5/4/20 with expectations to go into flower somewhere in the end of july.
That was no where close to reality as the cross that was in my flower room decided to take almost five extra weeks (i love pheno hunting, its fun) to finish. To say i was excited to get this particular cross to test would be an understatement. As i start this i am already well into flower, but will be starting from the beginning without jumping around the time line. Without further delay, the testers are…

Peach Rom x Wookie

24 Likes

Seedlings getting started in the prop tent.

24 Likes

Bodhi grows never disappoint :sunglasses: :+1:
I’ll pull up a chair, This will be interesting.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Following with interest!

4 Likes

Have the recliner and popcorn ready…
I’m ready to see some magic.

4 Likes

I’m pulling up… wookie is starting to get my attention. Lol. My favorite smoke this yr was testers gmo×wookie…:exploding_head:.:v:t5:

5 Likes

I am grabbing a seat for this one.

5 Likes

I just full on went Rick Flair WOOOOOOOOOOO when I read the mix that’s gonna be some funk also pretty cool they just crossed the star wars and star trek worlds together

7 Likes

Pulling up chair, should be a good one

2 Likes

I did the same when i received the tester list. Was my first choice and was really glad i got it.

3 Likes

The wookie male he uses is awesome and he’s definitely coming through on these. Gmo x wook sounds really good.

2 Likes

Sounds like an awesome cross best of luck

2 Likes

Seedlings two weeks since getting wet. Out of the ten seeds nine germinated and all seem to be growing at the same pace a relatively uniform bunch.

12 Likes

I don’t think he ever released those or atleast not yet

Someone else had some bodhi testers he never released on here you lucky lucky guy keep a cut lol

6 Likes

So far they have not been released yet, I’m not seeing any reasons yet that these will not be available in the future. Altough another tester in a different environment may have different results. I always try to keep a cutting of each female until i’ve finished a smoke test.

6 Likes

Fast forward about two weeks. I had a slight over watering issue that they’re recovering from at this point. All are still very uniform basically same size, structure and smell. They already had a strong funk to them.

12 Likes

These grew pretty uniform, a few a little taller but same structure. Probably the strongest smells in veg that i’ve encountered.

Jump forward two weeks and everything is sexed. Ended up with three females and six males.

I would have loved some of this pollen. Structure on all was about the same just slight height differences. Since these are testers the boys gotta go!

9 Likes

The three ladies left standing. I was hoping for more, but 1/3 female is better than none.

Fast forward a few weeks. Clones have been taken by this point and they’re getting ready for their final pots.

Next post we’ll jump to week one of flower and start getting to the good stuff.

9 Likes

Of course we have to see how well they root.

And this is finally clean, previous run went almost 5 weeks longer than it was supposed to. Needless to say the testers have become a little taller than I like.

The testers are on the right, with less females than I expected I had to fill in the spots with what I could. Joining them to fill the spaces are Sunshine Daydream, Sour Diesel, Locomotion and Apollo 13.

12 Likes

Looking good so far keep up the good work

Edit: nice choice on permanently mounting the trellis holders that’s a great idea I may steal for myself

I would have cut off a pinky for a little of that pollen :sweat_smile:

2 Likes