Bodhi's Mango Lotus Co-op: Son of a Biche!😅

@Longtooth it was just a single set, and it only happened with one plant, so I think it’s specific to that one, and not an environmental response.

3 Likes

They look beautiful :raised_hands:

Nice work !
This is going to be awesome, I’m so glad I’m here.

it-makes-you-wanna-boogie-ooh-brian-lagerstrom

10 Likes

Me too brudda! Glad to see you around!

6 Likes

Update!
I got pretty sick last week, not COVID, but I was definitely on my back and haven’t been posting.
The plants are doing well; I’m seeing more gnats than I would like, so I’m bumping up my Dr. Zymes applications for a week or so.

They’ve been moved to the flower tent, but they’re on veg hours still.

40 Likes

Looking good. When are you planning on flipping?

2 Likes

They look good! and have a nice color! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
do you have a preferred size that you want them to reach before you switch to 12/12?

1 Like

I’m going to uppot this weekend, and I’ll probably flip in the middle of this coming week.
The two plants that popped last are still pretty scrawny, and they’re also the ones with funky leaves; it’s like to see them get a little larger before I go to 12/12

7 Likes

ok so you let the overall health decide :slight_smile: they sure gone be some nice big plants soon .

1 Like

Nice. Apparently I should be flipping mine sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

I’m guilty of this as well at times, trying to plan a flip date very soon on my Dreadbread babies

I have lots of plans in the works a nice TC cut adapting to my environment as we speak, a rooted cut coming in today and boo koo seeds I need to pop soon :joy:

4 Likes

I have a few more days and I can chop my flower run but still have a couple weeks for the seed run to finish up. It’s just 3 plants so I may stick them in a corner and do a full send.

5 Likes

Glad you’re back on your feet @HeadyBearAdventures ! Plants look great despite the fuckery. :ok_hand:

Also, it’s begun!

:hugs:

14 Likes

I’m glad your feeling better :muscle::pray:

Everything looks awesome in there.
This is gonna be amazing :raised_hands:

I had an issue with gnats one year and one idea really worked for me.

Get a cup and add like 5oz of RED wine vinegar to it. Add in a few drops of dish soap, and then about a cup of water.
Cover the top with siran wrap tight, and poke a single hole in the center with a pen or pencil. Just big enough for a gnat to get in.

I set it down in the tent and it immediately started killing off gnats.

Maybe it will help get the numbers down while the Dr. Zymes does it’s thing ?

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip homie! I’ve got all those ingredients on hand, so I’ll give it a shot

4 Likes

Letting the soil dry out more than you usually do will also start killing the eggs and larve. You have to hit them in all stages to get rid of them the quickest. Yellow sticky traps for the mature gnats have worked very well for me along with letting the top soil fully dry. The larve and eggs live in the few inches of top soil

5 Likes

Not sure how I missed this one…definitely interesting! Mango Biche was always a strain I wanted to try just didn’t like to 20 week flower time. Ha

Bodhi Snow-lotus is a pretty good stud that enhances the qualities and the female…could be some absolute firewood lurking within these genetics!

Can’t wait to see how these turn out. :popcorn:

Have a strain called Mango Mintality (Gushmints x Mango Haze) and it really has a mango Hi-Chew taste. Delicious!

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

Damn Mango Mintality sounds delicious haha

I was literally just looking up a strain called OG Mango and saw your post notification :mango: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Did you get Purple City Genetics Mango Mintality by way of a clone or did you replicate the recipe (which I am currently doing by the way with my own selection of MH and MH IBL males crossed to two different Gushmints mothers)?

In any case, awesome to see anyone actually have some experience with it and that people are interested in it. I will work on it quite a lot in the next two years.

5 Likes

@cannabrainer

We picked up a bunch of different clones from PCG…their genetics are pretty solid. The Molotov Cocktail is pretty amazing…I’ve posted pics of it on OG. :slight_smile:

Was thinking of getting a bunch of their seeds to go through as well. Definitely some keepers!

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Bit late on my part but if you ever want to run it again I’d donate a pack.

4 Likes