BOG 4 Life GP LSD SB SC

Kick hairy butt awesome grow alert!

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle 3 seeds in H2O.

This thread is incredible.

I hope to grow the dark spark in the future, I am truly fascinated by it, excellent work.

6 Likes

Playing with some now with the plan to throw some purple lemonade pollen on them to see what happens offspring wise.

5 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle Thats great news, I can’t wait to see it. Thank you for all the incredible seeds that you’ve given away to OG’s, your presence on OverGrow is outstanding. This Friday I plan to cover your grows and what you do for all of us in the “Making of a Legend” series, filming starts Thursday morning… wear your best smile. All 3 of the trizzlers popped, taps extended placed in grow pods.

Mass destruction in the grow, set timer to keep heating pad temp down. Didn’t flip switch from always on to timer and cooked 15 grow pods and the seeds. Have 2 GP 2 LSD 2 SB seedlings no SC’s made it. Popped 3 trizzler, 5 black cookies, 3 orange tangie. Waiting for seedlings.

5 Likes

When starting seeds I throw mine on my light, keeps them at a reasonable temp, can’t do that with pods though.

4 Likes

I went to ICmag to retrieve my old posts as AtmosPHEAR talking to BOG…

Then I found a post from a friend that I didn’t remember, I will miss you Always.

7 Likes

It’s a cold night, smoking a bowl of JLo F3 and remembering a friend. We usta work together here on OG, the sick plant ER was always filled with new posts from first time medical gardeners who just joined OG. Panic met empathy at the door all day everyday, she called herself… @MyNameStitch I watched her help over a hundred growers in 24 hours, together as a team we helped hundreds find their own way along the path every week. It was my honor to draw her character then just as it is now.

Special Thanks to @DougDawson my auction seeds arrived.

15 Likes

Hope you find something really good in there bud. Have a good night.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

It’s hard, but I remember, you are good soul to share to share your talents, I did never converse with, but I’m sure it makes her happy. Much Great Karma

1 Like

:seedling::green_heart: Good vibez :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

5 BOGs, 4 MTF, 3 Trizzler, 2 Orange Tangie.

Running both 1000 watt viparspectra’ s for warmth, temps and humidity outta wack and working to much…
I did get something that made me smile all day.

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Holy shit, that’s awesome. Hey @Floyd , he even got the eyes, that is so cool.

5 Likes

The holidaze are upon us, cold weather and good times. Family has arrived and more to come, lots of love, people to see and things to do besides grow cannabis. Growing anything is natural to me from the Farm life to city living, making the best of what’s around brings satisfaction to mind.

OverGrow the world with Love.

19 Likes

Healthy looking stuff @Heliosphear !!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 Likes

Happy 3rd year revolving around the sun on OverGrow to me. :partying_face:

11 Likes

Very nice @Heliosphear, congrats on 3 years

3 Likes

BOG Was and still is so kind hearted , he gifted me many years ago back in 2003 when his bubblegum was exploding back in the day, back then I learned from folks on the west coast but now reside in the east coast part of the world lol

BOG has contributed to OG from the day i became a member and has my Respect as one of the Best Farmers & Valuable part of this Community…

5 Likes

Looking great as usual!

1 Like