BOG 4 Life GP LSD SB SC

Looking good!

1 Like

It’s hard, but I remember, you are good soul to share to share your talents, I did never converse with, but I’m sure it makes her happy. Much Great Karma

1 Like

:seedling::green_heart: Good vibez :green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

5 BOGs, 4 MTF, 3 Trizzler, 2 Orange Tangie.

Running both 1000 watt viparspectra’ s for warmth, temps and humidity outta wack and working to much…
I did get something that made me smile all day.

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Holy shit, that’s awesome. Hey @Floyd , he even got the eyes, that is so cool.

5 Likes

The holidaze are upon us, cold weather and good times. Family has arrived and more to come, lots of love, people to see and things to do besides grow cannabis. Growing anything is natural to me from the Farm life to city living, making the best of what’s around brings satisfaction to mind.

OverGrow the world with Love.

19 Likes

Healthy looking stuff @Heliosphear !!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 Likes

Happy 3rd year revolving around the sun on OverGrow to me. :partying_face:

11 Likes

Very nice @Heliosphear, congrats on 3 years

3 Likes

BOG Was and still is so kind hearted , he gifted me many years ago back in 2003 when his bubblegum was exploding back in the day, back then I learned from folks on the west coast but now reside in the east coast part of the world lol

BOG has contributed to OG from the day i became a member and has my Respect as one of the Best Farmers & Valuable part of this Community…

5 Likes

Looking great as usual!

1 Like

It started Sunday…

Started emailing viparspectra Monday… by Wednesday more leds down.

New light arrives Friday.

Plants mostly under multi color viparspectra, all plants going to pots this weekend.

7 Likes

New light regardless if your handy with a multi meter and soldering iron you would like be able to get those section up and going again.

would be quick work to find where the open or dead diode is and you can typically short the dead ones to regain those areas with the other diodes getting a bit more current in the process, regaining a mostly functioning light.

Mind you most of them have a coating over the diodes for waterproofing though that can be worked around.

3 Likes

First patch adds up to 24 LEDs and so does the 2nd… :thinking:

Cheers
G

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle i hadn’t thought about fixing it, sure sounds like you know how to do it. The light is only 13 months old, so I been going round and round for 17 emails all week about how I need to send the light first and get a refurbished back. I was solid in my enforcement that I don’t have time for the plant’s to suffer without light while shipping takes place. They finally gave in and tracking says new light arrives Friday from a distributor, prolly a refurb, we’ll see. Thank for sharing your 411.

@Gpaw good catch, didn’t notice that… I thought at first heat stress on the light board, then the second set went out and threw me for a loop. I have no idea why the light is failing this way and looking forward to a replacement.

Getting the Christmas tree tomorrow, have a great Friday.

4 Likes

The 24 diodes makes a series array and is common practice for series parallel arrays for panels and or strips, its just when one part in that chain fails it all fails so that whole section goes out, also as sections go out the current gets diverted elsewhere so overall the other arrays start taking on more current which can build into a cascading effect if say the diodes are running close to there max they will increasingly fail at a quicker rate it they are near those limits.

3 Likes

As Mr Sparkle said, find the bad ones and short them out (1 ‘out’ instead of 24)

Cheers
G

1 Like

Well I was just implying if the situation was that there was gonna be a faulty light after receiving a replacement it could still be made usable, though as it sounds its being requested to send back said faulty unit after receiving the replacement then yeah just do that.

3 Likes

It’s the same light manufacturer so I’m guessing this information is going to benefit me in knowing that I can get the help I need from great OG’s like the both of you.

Gettin late… lighting up some BOG SBT, seeyah in the grows.

5 Likes

New light up and running.
Old lights up and bubbling…

Cold weather rolling in…

Warm the bones beside the fire…

Have a great weekend.

6 Likes