BOG Blue Kush Pollen Chuck

If you have any BOG pollen left to spare I am ready to flip a commercial grade cut of Rado’s Sour Strawberry Pie #7 (Grape Pie x BOG Sour Strawberry) Might be fun to pile up the BOG genes when possible

BOG Nuggets, it is. I know I have a system to store pollen pretty well. I have . . . . 4 month old pollen right now in the fridge I just got some fertilization 3 weeks ago with. Get the pollen. Divide it up into my cryo tubes, toss in some color change silica beads, close’er up and toss in the mini fridge.

1 Like

All I know is I wanna see those skunk hash beans go down! God I’d love to throw them down fire for sure! And I second 88G13hp cuz it’s simply EPIC!

2 Likes

There’s gotta be a crap ton of people out there with these. When I snagged them during the start of the big Bodhi drop and half price slash through GLG, I practically got the last ones.

1 Like

I probably have around 40 packs of BOG Blue Kush pollen left.

4 Likes

Added Mendo Bubble to this because I forgot about it. Along with some other autos I’m def hitting.

Mendo Cookies x GG4 RIL

What’s this about? I too have a large amount of meph gear, haven’t grabbed any in a long while after I got most of what I wanted though.

Ok it’s 12am and I’m stoned so no one come at me. I’m not entirely knocking white label, especially autos. Auto white label might honestly be a better choice unless you KNOW there’s a good one at $10 or over a bean that you know you’re going to love.

So when Mephisto opened up that new revamped “always available store”, I had wondered how they’re doing that. They went from seed drops that they would breed themselves to whatever they have setup now. It’s kind of like the obvious answer. I don’t want to be quoted but I believe that they mentioned the outsourcing some bean production. The gear I have, I’ve scooped up since last summer to the December big freebie bonus box set thing. Some of the stuff (sour stomper for example) just didn’t grow for me nearly what others have had. If you dig around there’s a weird “what happened?” other than the Night Owl Daz split.

3 Likes

Blue kush is sounding like a winner. I have white runtz, AF1, SSP7, '96 INBG and Junior’s Jello ready to flip.

1 Like

Blue Kush was a great grow. Produced a ton of pollen and seeds. As an example, I gave out over 3000 seeds and well over 100 packs of pollen already and these are the seeds left.

16 Likes

Outstanding Dude! I’m very appreciative of these Doug Dawson Cannaclysmic Events.
This is some of the BMR flower. Unfortunately I never got a chance to try it so I can’t compare it to anything of yesteryear. Perhaps you can.

20230620_215153|675x500

4 Likes

Doug’s runnin a BMR repro that hasn’t opened yet. I’m hoping I might be able to save a vial of Blue Kush pollen long term.

4 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks is scheduled to be chopped on June 30th. I’m just waiting to see viable seeds, and when I do, I will toss up a signup. BMR Pollen has already started to get handed out :wink:

8 Likes

Germinated the following in papertowel and today put them in solos or seed cells.

2 ODB fems
2 GG4 fems
4 Mendo Bub regs
4 88g13hp regs
1 FSxFSxFS

7 Likes

Alrighty an update.

Photos
2 ODB fem
1 GG4 RIL fem
3 GG4 dome pheno
3 GG4 spear pheno
3 88g14hp
3 Mendo Bub
1 Purple Chem 4 fem

Autos entering flower
Fruit by the Foot
Grease Gun
Strawberry Nugs x Livers
Strawberry Nugs
Forum Stomper
GMO
Triks
Gummi Bears

6 Likes

Your Blue Kush pollen will be going on this Pinkleberry the first week of August.

10 Likes

Going to take pics later and update. Bout to dust some autos that look good to go.

I just purchased Night Owl’s Sirius Blue auto from MVB’s weekend sale. New one. Lineage is below. I might have some really good medicinal autos if I breed this and Strawberry Nugs over the next couple years with the chucks I’m going to do. If both Nugs going now make it to flower and seem OK it’ll be Blue Kush and Blue Moon Rocks for both Sirius and Nugs.

Blue Microverse F5 x Chem 91 Auto F4

(24 Carat x Blue Magoo BX2) for Blue Microverse

1 Like

Top row left to right: Fruit by the Foot (Atlas), Strawberry nugs x livers (Meph), Gummibears (Atlas)
Row below that the 2: Grease Gun (Atlas), GMO (Atlas) first node had fasciation and split into 2 branches each
Middle guy in the rainscience 3rd row: Tricross (Atlas) the branching on this is fuckin’ bonkers. I hope it stretches up though
Bottom 2: Grease Gun (Atlas), Stoned Fruit (Mutant Genetics)

Looks like I got at least the top row and possibly the Guns to hit with pollen . . . probably tomorrow. Maybe the GMO, too. The 2 Straw Nugs I started later than these are going well.

5 Likes

If I can find the blue kush terps in this structure I’ll be done with it all. It’s all coming to plan. Atlas Fruit by the Motherfucking Yard. A freebie they gave to MVB from what they say is a breeder select plant that seeds were made from.

Paint brushed it Saturday. Will dust again with a bag over it to switch it up on Monday if there’s not some obvious hair change on the selected branches. Hadn’t done a brush before.

8 Likes

Actually. I’m bagging it with chocolate diesel and BRM, too.

2 Likes