BOG Blue Kush, Sour Grape memorial grow🌱

Very cool, taking up a spot in the corner to watch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

love watching more BOG gear getting run. gonna just wiggle my way into the corner over here to see how it all goes down :v:

5 Likes

Alright, alright, alright. BigMike55 is here. Watching with tight eyes (from smoke).

6 Likes

I have a seven foot ceiling tent and will be flowering them at the same time. I’ll be topping as much as I can to keep height down.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be taking a seat as well.

4 Likes

Glad to have you all here!!!

3 Likes

That OG sticker has a slight Nitrogen deficiency frech|nullxnull, following along popcorn, wishing you great luck and success in this inspiring project … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Mmmm I do love a BOG grow, good to see you @Pawsfodocaws looks like I got some catching up to do, I’m gonna have to check y’all out later. Till then…

OverGrow the world with Love.

4 Likes

You crack me the hell up man!. …thank you for kind words towards this grow!!! :rofl: still laughing.

2 Likes

Sounds good, nice to see you too bud. Till next time!

3 Likes

:eye::eye: with great interest!

2 Likes

following along!

2 Likes

Good luck and may you have a m/f with each!

2 Likes

Have a medical emergency going on. Reporting from the e r. I have nothing else to do but lay here :confused: in between imaging.

Update from my grow partner/ provider. 2 sour grape have germed and have been planted in solos as well as the 2 blue kush. They have been placed in a humidity dome under a t5 flo light.

When I get back to normality I will update with a picture or two.

Paws

12 Likes

Well hell cuz! Here’s hoping that everything goes ok for you! Get out of the hospital soon! I hate them places lol

3 Likes

From Hospital Bed makes grow update…Frikkin Priceless Spirit
We hope you are just backed up with some gas, cause you got spirit that only needs fuel.

3 Likes

I hope everything’s ok bud! True OG for sure! :green_heart::heart::alien: Positive Vibes Only :alien:

3 Likes

Hospitals nowadays are no good places to be with all this wuflu around stretcher|nullxnull, wishing you a prompt recovery … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed @Astrodude @OGSince03 @George thank you all for the kind words.

I have been discharged, although I’m meeting with a brain surgeon Wed. Hope all turns out well. Hospitals suck. Back to growing!

10 Likes

Glad to hear you’re outta there cuz! Hope for nothing but good news Weds.

4 Likes