BOG First OG Journal

Gorilla growing was exciting for sure! It’s less work now that my state is medical though. It’s also nice being able to walk into a head shop and ask which is the best bong! :joy:

4 Likes

YES, saw that and making your own cal mag is really interesting. Gonna to try that. Also seen on reddit people were using fish heads and brown sugar in a bucket.

4 Likes

Yes! You can use labs to make your own fish fertilizer! You can even go to the pet store and get a goldfish to use if you aren’t a fisherman.

4 Likes

You’ll e caring buckets if you make your own teas. I would go to a nearby timber or Park on the side of the road and take a rake and gather the leaves and everything through it into the soil. Maybe 4 big bag fulls. That will give you your fungus and more of a live soil profile.
As long as you got enough NPK like blood/bone meal and wood ash. With your timber compost for fungus and bacterias start with your ammendment. Addo plenty of fish meal, kelp, cracked oyster shells, the list just keeps going on and on, but if you do all that I think you can make up for everything else throughout the growing season. You should give each plant 5 gallons of compost/wc tea every week and you can always add more blood meal exc. If you need it, along with anything you wanna give them… I would add 100 pounds of blood and bone meal to what u got going already along with 15 gallons of wood ash. After that add anything you like and experiment.
Last year on my organic plants trasition stage from veg to flower I gave them a fermented mix of black beans squash bananas compost tea molasses and a half gallon of milk with malted barley in it. I let that rot for 3 weeks and it was covered too. I thought it was gonna kill my plants. The day after I fed that to em and watered it in they turned bright green and healthy as shit like they were radio active lol. Fpjs, ffjs, ssts, all kinds of stuff you can do. Take it one step at a time and we will be here watching! Happy growing! Keep asking questions

5 Likes

@Badger I stole your calmag recipe. I got 48 eggshells drieing out right now

5 Likes

Did you mean 10 lbs? You put 100!

4 Likes

I’d be scared as hell to put that on my plants too HA! Glad that worked out for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t matter @Badger I couldn’t afford that much fertilizer, or turn it :joy:

3 Likes

Feed the autos about 460 ppm. And the Bogs and GWS 380 ppm. Topped all the BOG and GWS a day ahead of them.

Planted 3 cookies + cream FB, 4 sweet cindy, and 8 lifesaver. 1 sweet Cindy didn’t kick a tail yet went ahead and buried it and see if it finds a gear. Cheers

4 Likes

I would only try this if you have an outer building FAR from your house - it eventually ends up with no smell if you do it right, but the smell has to go somewhere, and boy does it!

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice my friend.

4 Likes

This thread is exactly why I love OG, I came in here to see how someone else’s bog’s were running and got a fucking excellent how-to on compost off three dudes throwing random wrote down or remembered ideas/creations.

Don’t mind me, I’m just over here paying attention now.

9 Likes

Hello omega jedi. Anything goes here lol. Which bog seeds are you running?

1 Like

Be on the lookout for a pheno of Sweet Cindy that has smaller leaves than you’d expect. We called her the midget, she grows more compact shrub and reeks of pink grapefruit candy. In fact she is so stinky I can’t be in the same room with her for more than about 20 minutes or I get a terrible headache. It’s fire smoke though.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’d like to start off the year with some of that.

3 Likes

Just popped sour bt.

4 Likes

I had 12-30 dollars in Bitcoin in my Coinbase account after a seed purchase in April. I have watched that grow and today it is at $173 dollars. Pretty cool. Wish I had bought a full Bitcoin. Favorite American seed companies for Bitcoin payment anyone? Does Mark from Strainly accept it?

7 Likes

Soaknbeans.com is my favorite for Bitcoin. They have the best freebies in town. Lots of great breeders on there too.

4 Likes

Damn i just trashed two big steelhead heads. Never knew…

3 Likes

I’m going to check them out. Thank you very much @schmarmpit

1 Like