BOG First OG Journal

Hey @theomegajedi feel free to add to the randomness. I tried looking to see if you had a journal going? Didn’t see one. I’d like to see how yours progress.

2 Likes

If you want to get into it, make some labs. Minimal igredients required. Then you will be ready for next time.

2 Likes

I’ve got stuff to upload to start one, I’ve been waiting until I up pot and have more than hello I’m running sour bt here’s a pic in a solo lol.

3 Likes

I’ve also got some mephisto’s nch x sb running and one of marks 60 day bubblegum. The bubblegum obviously doesn’t perform like mephisto’s but still seems to be chugging along right behind the mephs, which will get it’s new home tonight along with the sour bt.

I’ll end up with a veg tent in the coming months so I’ll be able to veg the sour bt while the mephs are flowering, moving the bt into the veg tent.

2 Likes

I’m gonna look into the idea. Do a bit a research. I don’t like jumping i to things without some knowledge first.

3 Likes

I figured, I waited a month to start my journal. Tonight I’ll might up pot from 1 gallon to 5.

2 Likes

Almost a week after topping. Need to just throw these into flower. Trying to finish up a bubble cloner first.

8 Likes

Auto flowers coming along. A few have a few hairs turning orange. Most of them started to flower around dec 25th.

10 Likes

Outstanding plants, man. Really nice!

4 Likes

Uploading: 2A1EC8ED-AE2F-4909-9CF9-
CA2A5B0071F3.jpeg…

I hit 2 autos with STS once but decided to not to spray any more. Should I still not smoke it? It is showing some male parts.

I sprayed around Jan 2-4th.

5 Likes

Uploading: 554599BE-D6D3-4EA8-9A09-6BFC303BB411.jpeg… Uploading: A7F1D7E3-FC31-4E79-AC33-BCAEEE816648.jpeg…

10 Likes

Time to turn the pile. Nice day here then turning colder this weekend. I’ve knocked it down to about16”-18” deep. I have not added any vermiculite. Still have 5 bags of peat, would need more dirt/compost before I add it.

Last turned on Jan 1 and added chicken shit.
Going to add some fish bone meal, neem meal, and humid acids today.

11 Likes

Nice looking animals.

1 Like

Added 5lb Humic acid/ langbeinite.
2.75 lb blood meal
7 cups or 3.5 lb fish bone meal
10 cups neem meal
10 cups bio fish
2 x 5 gallon buckets of horse poo
4 x 5 gallons buckets of rabbit poo and hay, mostly hay.
1 rotten pumpkin
And the rest of some compost starter granules.

It’ll be frozen tomorrow. I would like to get some bales 2-3 high around it to help insulate it. Have also consider jet heater to increase temp a little at a time to see if I could jump start it. But I’d say in another month it won’t matter as much.

7 Likes

Anyone ever use this? I read that it can be harmful to go microbes? Maybe if used to much?

4 Likes

It can make your soil more acidic but sulfur is one of the things weed needs a fair amount of, whatever you add to your soil, do it in moderation, you can always add more later but its hard to take it out once its in. If you mix it in water and spray it on your plants, spray them down with water after a couple of days, do not spray anymore on the plants before washing off, it can build up and burn holes in your leaves, as it will convert to an acid. Been there and done it, took me a while to realize what was making holes in all my leaves thought it was bugs lol.

5 Likes

Perfect. You’ve seen that outdoor soil pile. Maybe I will dust a half cup in. May be even better to mix in water, then water it into the pile.

4 Likes

I think it would spread out more evenly in the mulch if you mix it into water and spray it all over, them mix and spray again.

5 Likes

I doubt it Mark is pretty old-school. He deals in cash.

3 Likes

Went into flower Inauguration Day. Temps have hit 84 in the 4x8. The space QBs allow for more headroom is nice.
I need to drop lights and inch them up just letting them adjust to the new light. And flip a bit.

3 Likes