BOG First OG Journal

That plant looks like it has a bud behind the balls.

Edit: that’s gotta be both on the same plant. I don’t think that’s good…

2 Likes

What’s the white stuff? Are those little rascals doing blow? :joy::joy:

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Diotamaceous earth. If the want to do coke I wouldn’t care.

5 Likes

Hey whatever keeps them happy!

3 Likes

How long should I let my seeded plants go for?
1 GWS
3 BOG
1 auto that needed 12/12

Flipped 12/12 on 1/20/21. So almost 40 days in. I already have mature seeds but I want as many as I can. Probably let them go to first week of March.

Going to cut and hang whole plants right in 4x8 tent. The rain and warmer temps are telling me I’m done running my HPS for now.

I’m tired of hand watering too lol. I’ve been trying to handle way to much. Going to keep the 5 going in flower under my LED light though.

Picture update soon.

4 Likes

I get sick of hand watering too. It does encourage me to observe each plant for a minute or two though. Sometimes I have 3 tents on 3 different feeding schedules. PIA.

Blessings…

4 Likes

Yeah my first autos were in tiny 1/2-1 gallon pots, everyday watering. But I’m in the same boat with my bigger plants. They can go two days.

I’ve just become a slave to it all. I can def smoke less so that I don’t have grow and water as much.

4 Likes

I have a different conundrum. I smoke too much and I can’t seem to grow enough!

Blessings…

6 Likes

I read somewhere lately that someone let their seeded plant go until is was basically out of life to let all possible seeds mature. I don’t know if you need to be that serious about it, but I hear you’re likely to find plenty of immature seeds.

I was wondering about you the other day. Glad to see your update.

3 Likes

Yea, I’ve read to wait till a few seeds start popping out on the own or when you move the plant. But basically the plant will start to dry and die off when they’re completely done.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Some are popping out, especially at the nodes branching, stipule? Anyhow, I guess I’m still thinking in terms of smoke and temps in letting them go a bit longer. So thinking they should go at least 7 weeks. I’ll get some pics tonight after 6.

Also want to share what I came home to this morning.

13 Likes

Never a bad thing to come home to!

2 Likes

ahhh…memories…:wink:

2 Likes

That look like a bunch of fun guys!

1 Like

Looks like a fairy ring of mushrooms, its funny how they will grow in a circle with a hole in the middle. I am just about to embark on growing some shrooms myself, got a spore print kindly donated from Eagles Nest, just arrived. I just have to sterilize everything now and make up the syringe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck shadey, keep us posted. Be patient lol

2 Likes

Cheers I will :+1:

3 Likes

Gave all my seeded plants the chop. Did a quick wet trim on 4 of 5. Hung one whole.
Got my HID lights down. With warmer weather I’m ready for a break.

12 Likes

Great harvest! And those beautiful shrooms… way to grow all the way around. Excellent first OG grow Journal.

3 Likes

I thought I commented. Looking forward to everything to come good stuff pretty nugs and shrooms!

3 Likes