BOG First OG Journal

Damn third time trying to load these

12 Likes

Looking really nice between the plants and the compost pile. I add gypsum, and I think that’s where I get my sulfer. Either way should work. Sulfer helps bring out the terps I read.

4 Likes

I took some pics of Midge, our Sweet Cindy cut for you to check out. Veg shot taken today mid flower and late flower. I hope you can find her. You won’t be disappointed.

15 Likes

Yeah gypsum is split between calcium and sulfur and a little bit of magnesium, it’s good because its balanced and won’t change the ph of the soil.

4 Likes

Note to self but some gypsum, thanks shadey.

2 Likes

I was watering the BOG yesterday and think I have a bushy sweet Cindy but didn’t get a picture. In a couple of days I’ll take some pics under my shop leds when I water again.

I 2 seedlings labeled sweet Cindy on the next batch. 2 cookies n cream fast buds.? Do you guys flowering FB under 12/12 or longer flowering times as you would autos? Also 6-7 lifesaver babies.

I thought I was cloning in rock wool really well, but about day 7-8 they got pretty dry under the T5. Almost threw them out, watered them and I’ll give them 3-5 more days. No roots showing.

Your sweet Cindy look great, cheers :v:

2 Likes

I drenched my rock wool after finding my clones way too dry under the t5. They were fine until I added the young plants and flipped the other bulbs on. A few threw roots a day later. So these are my first rockwool clones.

10 Likes

GWS didn’t clone. And the BOGS cloned or all male lol.

2 Likes

Keep an eye on that Lifesaver with the funky leaf. Our keeper is a freak like that, not saying the others won’t be killer but our best, stinkiest, most frosty one is a weirdo.

3 Likes

Not sure about the GWS, maybe I should toss it. And lsd auto looks the same sprayed once with STS. Or will they self? Gws was a photo but I never moved it out of 18hr light.

Demonstrated super crop for the misses, and killed him.

15 Likes

Diggin the BOG vibe in here. Some cats add a good portion of alfalfa to their pile to keep it ‘hotter’ in the winter, then it’s broken down by Spring :wink:

3 Likes

Looking good @TreeTop! Hope you get some good BOG females!

3 Likes

I think I’m going to chop the lsd auto and gws photo that I sprayed w/STS. They were both feminized. And started flowering for a week when I sprayed Jan 2. From what I’ve read, I could do a better job trying to self a female by staggering germination and using clones.

And I don’t what their pollen to reach the main 4x8 flower tent. Just merve 13 over the intake and outflow.

5 Likes

Just ordered a kilogram of mimosa hostils root bark powder. :v::grin:
Never smoked DMT. Not sure how much that will make. 10-30 grams.

I have 5 autos still going. 1 could be chopped, the other 2 a few days to a week more to go. And 2 autos have about 2-3 wks.

Just transplanted the second batch of bog seedlings into final pots. I’m not going to let them get as big. Maybe I’ll LST them a bit.

Hope everyone is well, and enjoying 2021 full of fun. :v:

5 Likes

Since I have seen anyone mention this. But from what I’ve read, any part that was sprayed should not be consumed or smoked. Most people even say to not compost it or feed it to worms.

2 Likes

I didn’t stagger my germ times. But I know now my sts works. I just decided to toss them. Hard to do but lesson learned. Yea only sprayed once but they def started showing almost ripe sacks at week 3.

3 Likes

I would personally just spray a small clone. Yes I know they say not to bother cloneinf autos, but if it’s just to produce some pollen and not yield, there’s no reason to not. Just take a lower branch to root, then start spraying when the time comes, collect the pollen for future use. It won’t get you much but it’ll let you use it as you need it. Or for more pollen to store and have multiple sets to used spay a sacrificial plant. but you already tossed it…

1 Like

Yea with the bogs getting ready to flower and no filters on out going air at the time, I just decided to play it safe for now.

Just watered and checked on the 4x8 tent. I have an auto in there that wasn’t showing signs of flower under 18/6, uppotted it. It took off and I see that it is a hermie, not horrible, and haven’t tossed it yet. Picked off some sacks. I know sometimes people pick them off later in flower. I’d say I’ll have to toss it tomorrow. It would’ve been nice to see flower.

Two male bog, one more compact, one more bushy.

10 Likes

What strain are those males? Please say Sweet Cindy!

1 Like

I don’t know lol! The first batch I mixed up the 2 lol

1 Like